8 Posts

Masmorra: Dungeons of Arcadia» Forums » General

Subject: Need to change my address before they ship KS backers rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Shotgun Games
msg tools
mbmb
Really uncertain where to find this information. The emails from them are confusing with a few one-time use passwords that have to be copied-pasted from them. ugh. Just looking for the correct site to change my mailing address so they don't ship it to the wrong house.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

ninja

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
WD Yoga
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You could change your address using https://ckpm.coolminiornot.com

But the address is locked now, the page is saying "shipping has commenced".

You need to contact CMON directly to change your shipping address. Good luck with that! In my experience, it will takes a while before CMON support team responds to emails.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven
United States
Phoenix
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am not sure if the pledge manager is closed or not, but if it is not you need to change your address there. Here is the link: https://ckpm.coolminiornot.com/login. If you are a backer you should have access, but it does take a name and a password.

That said, just changing it there does not work if it is past the cut off time to update this information. If it is past time you need to contact them via their support email (support@cmon.com) and let them know. When this happened to me, they would not alter anything because I was past the cutoff date.

Luckily I had set up FEDEX deliver manager and I was able to either pay a fee to change the delivery location or have it held in an area local to where it was originally going so that I could pick it up. I ended up picking my item up a couple of days before CMON sent me tracking, which is the usual for me and their KS. Set up the delivery manager just in case CMON cannot or will not help you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Asher Kennedy
United States
Chattanooga
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Try these other suggestions. If they don't work, CMoN's support e-mail is your only hope. You should try e-mailing them directly - support@cmon.com
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shotgun Games
msg tools
mbmb
Thanks for the responses.

Logged in and the address is locked. Sent an email to their support. I'll give them a call tomorrow.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven
United States
Phoenix
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Do call them. They took weeks to get back to me between emails for my issue. Also, get the delivery manager. It is free. If they will not fix it (they would not for me), thats the only way to fix it and their is a chance you will not get tracking until after your item is delivered, which is obviously too late to change anything.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
reaching out from the in-between spaces...
United States
Baldwin
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Also, now that orders are locked, it may not be possible for them to do so. It is my understanding that after the lock, address' are printed out and handed over to the manufacturing who than starts assembling each pledge before packing and shipping. It becomes very difficult to single out orders and change an address.

Your recourse would be to sign up for whatever local mailing services you have. When you package gets ready to ship, you may be able to have the mailing company change the address.

Jorune
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shotgun Games
msg tools
mbmb
Alright cool thanks everyone. I'll try the delivery manager as well when they ship it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.