Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rob Bywater
United Kingdom
Sale
Cheshire
flag msg tools
Hiya all, quick question re movement.

A Noble can move 5 squares - if he starts in his castle, is the first movement out of his castle and into his "own" square (the square his castle is located in), or is it into the next adjacent square?

Does it work the same for moving in/out of ports?

Cheers
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Blazing Apostle
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have always taken it as next square,if you look at the towns,cities,an d castles section of the rules nobles may be inside or outside a castle,town,or city for free if owned by the player.Other player nobles may be allowed allowed entrance,by owning player,it costs nothing to enter a town,castle,or city if owned by a player.I have always taken that as both enter and exit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Bywater
United Kingdom
Sale
Cheshire
flag msg tools
moxyoron wrote:
I have always taken it as next square,if you look at the towns,cities,an d castles section of the rules nobles may be inside or outside a castle,town,or city for free if owned by the player.Other player nobles may be allowed allowed entrance,by owning player,it costs nothing to enter a town,castle,or city if owned by a player.I have always taken that as both enter and exit.

Yeah that makes sense. Thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walts
Scotland
Kilwinning
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Next square ... there's no movement cost for moving into/out
of a castle or fortified town ... Walts
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.