Subject: Xamtys special ability rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ilja Preuß
Germany
Karlsruhe
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Xamtys' ability triggers, when she completes an advanture card. There are no adventure cards when you play a Saga novel. What to do?

- don't play Xamtys
- let the ability trigger when she finishes a saga card
- let the ability trigger when she averts a threat
- something else...

???

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jens Weber
msg tools
In the rulebook for the Saga-Expansion is a special paragraph for Xamtys on page 3.
I have just the german-rulebook, so I try to translate it.
"If you Chose Xamtys [as your Charakter]: Instead of an advanture she has to fulfill a saga-card tu use her ability, if you play with the saga-expansion"
I hope this was helpful. Consult your rulebook to read it again under the Point "play preparation" on page 3, 2nd paragraph.

In der Regel zur Saga-Erweiterung gibt es einen extra Hinweis auf Xamtys. Auf Seite 3 unter dem Punkt "Spielvorbereitung" steht im 2. Absatz in Klammern:
"Wählt ihr Xamtys II. aus der Charakter-Erweiterung: Anstelle eines Abenteuers muss sie in einer Partie mit der Saga-Erweiterung eine Sagakarte erfüllen, um ihre besondere Fähigkeit zu nutzen."
Lies dort einfach nochmal nach.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.