Frostgrave» Forums » Organized Play

Subject: Austin, Texas Frost grave rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Yosef Bender

Texas
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Every Thursday night at 6 P.m. at the Dragonslayer game store on Anderson Rd in North Austin Texas we play Frostgrave, we always try to set up a table for people that want to try out the game and have plenty of miniatures and terrain for several Games to run simultaneously. Please join us if you're interested in trying out Frostgrave or already a player.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liam
Scotland
flag msg tools
admin
I am BGG's official honey trap
mbmbmbmbmb
Moved from News to Organized Play.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Riddle

Oklahoma
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't live close, but I recently picked up this game and it is loads of fun
I really enjoy it

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nevin Ball
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
That tickles!
mbmbmbmbmb
yosefbender wrote:
Every Thursday night at 6 P.m. at the Dragonslayer game store on Anderson Rd in North Austin Texas we play Frostgrave, we always try to set up a table for people that want to try out the game and have plenty of miniatures and terrain for several Games to run simultaneously. Please join us if you're interested in trying out Frostgrave or already a player.

Are you going to BGG Con? If so, we can meet up there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hugh Melrose
msg tools
We have a Houston Area Frostgrave group on Facebook. We play at several stores. I mainly play at Fat Ogre Games and Comics in the Woodlands. We have a ton of terrain and more being built every few months.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yosef Bender

Texas
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
nice if I come to Houston I join you in a
game

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.