Subject: KS is launched rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
emmanuel crochet
France
flag msg tools
mb

KS is launched. here is the link
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/806316071/mythic-battle...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
François Mahieu
Belgium
Rhode-Saint-Genèse
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
crochet wrote:

The game was founded before it even appeared on the main kickstarter game page.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eduardo Guimarães
Brazil
Rio de Janeiro
RJ
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This was fast, and of course i missed the early pledge.... laugh
Well the area map is quite diferent from Conan, so i don't know if it will be interchangable anyways....so i don't know if i want the game
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
János Lacza
Hungary
Ballószög
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
eduguima wrote:
This was fast, and of course i missed the early pledge.... laugh
Well the area map is quite diferent from Conan, so i don't know if it will be interchangable anyways....so i don't know if i want the game

From the KS:

Quote:
The boards are also compatible with the Conan game both in style of art (both are by the same artist) and general layout. This means that owners of Conan can use the Mythic Battle boards for new scenarios.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Clapperton
United Kingdom
Hebburn
Tyne & Wear
flag msg tools
mbmb
Leo even mentioned on the news video that went out yesterday that they changed the board layout when Monolith got on board specifically to make them compatibable with Conan, so I'm sure they will be. I wouldn't be surprised to see the minis dual-statted for use in both games as well. It would make sense given the setting of Conan that people from Greek myth could wander north into it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eduardo Guimarães
Brazil
Rio de Janeiro
RJ
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, one thing is they saying, the other is my aesthetic pleasure with the results
I think the areas in some maps are strangely divided, with some areas going through walls and stuff (Labyrinth map) but maybe i just need to get used to it. I'm already thinking in pledging cool
Well as i started giving my opinion, i'm gonna finish it... I think i'm alone here, but i don't like the big gods on the map....monsters i'm ok, but gigantic human figures... maybe i'm just boring laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.