Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Richard Tiernan
United States
Plymouth
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer

Hey everyone! My name is Richard and I'm here to tell you that our game Colossal Blob is live on Indiegogo! The blobs intend to eat everything on earth, so jump in the fray and try to beat them to it!

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/colossal-blob-card-game/

Colossal Blob is a fun, 2 to 4 player pick-up-and-play card game for everyone! Playing as a Blob, players must collect growth cards to grow or play attack cards to shrink their opponents. The goal is to become the biggest, baddest, most COLOSSAL blob to win the game!

As mentioned above, our game is supported by hasbro too. The game is a top 5 finalist in Hasbro's Great Game Challenge of 2016!

I don't want to wear out our welcome but I did want to include here a quick image of one of my favorite perks offered, which is the plush blob!

You can hug and squeeze this little guy and he'll never absorb you into him! You can also pick between 6 different colors, 6 different facial expressions and whether your blob is a cyclops or not!

Thank you all for your time and have a good one!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Tiernan
United States
Plymouth
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
We have about a week to go and the blobs are currently 119% funded! We're hoping to hit at least 125% so that way we can make our Buttons stretch goal. Thanks for everyones help, we know you're going to love the game!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.