Hide
4 Posts

Blitz! A World in Conflict» Forums » Rules

Subject: Production and victory rules questions. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Adam Jurin
msg tools
Been reading through the rules, and wanted to make sure I had this right before running off and playing.

1) Production: While damaged factories rob you of a resource each turn, factories themselves are not necessary for production, right? If I had a major power with 10 resources and only 3 factories, I still build (or research) 10 units, right?

2) Victory. Each victory condition, unless noted otherwise, is worth one point per turn that it happens, yes? For example, the AFA gets 1 VP a turn that it fulfills the conditions in Standing Alone.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave LeLacheur
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Corgatha wrote:
Been reading through the rules, and wanted to make sure I had this right before running off and playing.

1) Production: While damaged factories rob you of a resource each turn, factories themselves are not necessary for production, right? If I had a major power with 10 resources and only 3 factories, I still build (or research) 10 units, right?

DL> Yes that is correct Adam.

Corgatha wrote:
2) Victory. Each victory condition, unless noted otherwise, is worth one point per turn that it happens, yes? For example, the AFA gets 1 VP a turn that it fulfills the conditions in Standing Alone.

DL> Also correct. Have fun! Cheers, Dave L.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Jurin
msg tools
Thanks for the quick reply!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alberto García-Casillas
Spain
Madrid
Madrid
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Standing alone victory condition means that unless Axis players declares war against any of the other major powers, it would be fulfilled by the AFA in the first 2 o 3 turns.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.