United States
Chelmsford
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
GRRRRR!!!
badge
GRRRRRRRRR!!
mbmbmbmbmb
I am a big fan of Glen More, and backed Lunarchitects after I found out about the "controversy". Finally got a notification today from Iron Kitten Games that it is being "boxed and packed up", and I couldn't be more excited.

The only thing that could make this better is if the game arrives before November 19th, my next big game day... although I'm not sure I can be quite that optimistic.
Watch this thread for followup

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darin Bolyard
United States
Oak Grove
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep, got the email here too! Woohoo!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Cunningham
United States
Edgerton
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmb
I think you can continue to be optimistic Shipwire turned around the test shipments in one business day, and FedEx SmartPost will pretty much always be less than 7 days to continental US.
You'll even have time to try it yourself (to gain that competitive advantage).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Chelmsford
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
GRRRRR!!!
badge
GRRRRRRRRR!!
mbmbmbmbmb
gipyls wrote:
I think you can continue to be optimistic Shipwire turned around the test shipments in one business day, and FedEx SmartPost will pretty much always be less than 7 days to continental US.
You'll even have time to try it yourself (to gain that competitive advantage).

Sweet! Can't wait!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M.C.Crispy
United Kingdom
Basingstoke
Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Even I - on this side of the pond - have received my "We thought you'd like to know that your Lunarchitects order has been sent to our warehouse, and we're boxing and packing it up right now!" notification. I know it's too much to hope for that it'll be here before this Sunday (when I have a session planned), but you gotta have hope, right?

(plus I don't need the extra play for that "competitive advantage" having played the PnP more than a few times - not that it gave me an advantage, I'm a terrible games player)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Cunningham
United States
Edgerton
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmb
mccrispy wrote:
Even I - on this side of the pond - have received my "We thought you'd like to know that your Lunarchitects order has been sent to our warehouse, and we're boxing and packing it up right now!" notification. I know it's too much to hope for that it'll be here before this Sunday (when I have a session planned), but you gotta have hope, right?

(plus I don't need the extra play for that "competitive advantage" having played the PnP more than a few times - not that it gave me an advantage, I'm a terrible games player)

Oooo you might be lucky... fortunately for you, all international games are coming from Laughton, only 40 miles from you (as the crow flies)! Your package uses Hermes as the delivery service, so I could see it happening. Unfortunately I don't know how long Hermes takes, so all I can say is that you're about in the best position for it to work out

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Cunningham
United States
Edgerton
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmb
87 packages have already shipped out of Laughton, UK. 39 UK addresses (Hermes Standard shipping, including yours mccrispy!), and most of the Australian destinations (TNT Pakket shipping). Unfortunately I have no control on what order they pack and ship them in, but it's lunchtime now for the UK, so I bet there'll be more this afternoon.

I might as well keep you folks informed here; it's probably not worth full KS updates.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M.C.Crispy
United Kingdom
Basingstoke
Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
gipyls wrote:
87 packages have already shipped out of Laughton, UK. 39 UK addresses (Hermes Standard shipping, including yours mccrispy!), and most of the Australian destinations (TNT Pakket shipping). Unfortunately I have no control on what order they pack and ship them in, but it's lunchtime now for the UK, so I bet there'll be more this afternoon.

I might as well keep you folks informed here; it's probably not worth full KS updates.
Oh wow! Colour me excited I'm really looking forward to getting my grubby hands on a production copy - especially if it arrives before Sunday. Mind you, Hermes will probably send it from Laughton to their regional distribution centre (which I'll bet is further away than Laughton) and then to my house in Basingstoke. But I'm going to remain optimistic.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Cunningham
United States
Edgerton
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmb
Ok, I think the UK warehouse is done updating today's shipments. We have 102 handed off to the shipping companies: All the UK addresses, all the Australia addresses, a Chile, an Indonesia, a New Zealand, the one China, and a Singapore. There might be more, as the last couple have trickled in, but that might be it for awhile.

And while the Shipwire backend hasn't updated any the US shipments, I heard from a little birdy (one backer with a FedEx notification setup) that FedEx has gotten at least one of the shipments. I'll update when I get clarity on the backend.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Luckus
United States
Edgerton
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got notification yesterday that it shipped. Estimated delivery is Monday. I'm stoked!

surprise
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Chelmsford
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
GRRRRR!!!
badge
GRRRRRRRRR!!
mbmbmbmbmb
I did get a real fedex shipping notification as well.. Scheduled delivery Tuesday. Awesome and quick!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Cunningham
United States
Edgerton
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmb
EVERYTHING is out! There were 71 EU shipments whose orders just hit the warehouse this afternoon (Friday, 16:30 UK time) so won't probably leave the warehouse until Monday, but everything else is on planes and trucks headed to backers and pre-orderers!
Whew!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M.C.Crispy
United Kingdom
Basingstoke
Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
LOL! MyHermes eh? Not the UK's favourite courier

My package "Entered the Hermes network" on 03/11/2016 @ 14:16 and yet it was "At the national sorting hub" (the next stage in the process) on 04/11/2016 @ 12:21. Those MyHermes guys, what are they like?

And it was all going so well and looking like I'd be able to play at my session on Sunday. Oh well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M.C.Crispy
United Kingdom
Basingstoke
Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well there's a turn-up for the books! A sudden flurry of activity on the MyHermes tracking starting at 2245 yesterday and lo and behold my parcel arrived 5 minutes ago! I am so playing this at my all day session tomorrow.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Parkin
United States
Stow
Ohio
flag msg tools
You got drama all over my meeples!
badge
MIND. BLOWN.
mbmbmbmbmb
FedEx delayed my delivery from Friday until tomorrow... but at least I know it's getting here tomorrow after all!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Chelmsford
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
GRRRRR!!!
badge
GRRRRRRRRR!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh, phooey.. my expected delivery date went from this Thursday, to tomorrow, and back to Thursday again. At least I'll be home Friday, but I won't be able to distract myself from the tension of tomorrow night with a new game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian McCarty
United States
La Crescent
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Arrived here in SE Minnesota Nov 7, 2016

Brian

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darin Bolyard
United States
Oak Grove
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine arrived today. I punched it together with my daughters (2&5). And then once they were in bed, my wife and I cranked out our first game. She was reluctant at first, due to being tired and having to learn a new game. As we played on, she remembered my description of Glen More (as it had once upon a time been on my wishlist). By the second lap around, she was hooked. She picked it up with relative ease and gave a very positive verdict (and that's important, since she's the one I'm most likely to play it with). Great game! And looking forward to many more sessions!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Chelmsford
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
GRRRRR!!!
badge
GRRRRRRRRR!!
mbmbmbmbmb
jozxyqk wrote:
Oh, phooey.. my expected delivery date went from this Thursday, to tomorrow, and back to Thursday again. At least I'll be home Friday, but I won't be able to distract myself from the tension of tomorrow night with a new game.

Ooh nice! Fedex says it was Delivered today after all. Can't wait to get home and do some unboxing...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Parkin
United States
Stow
Ohio
flag msg tools
You got drama all over my meeples!
badge
MIND. BLOWN.
mbmbmbmbmb
My wife just texted me a photo of her removing a pristine copy of Lunarchitects from a FedEx parcel.

Huzzah!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve C
msg tools
Mine almost made it to my house in Oregon - then for some reason FedEx put it on a truck headed for Washington. shake 2 more days now

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.