Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alex Cannon
United Kingdom
Hassocks
West Sussex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Inspired by the concept that "the rules must be on the cards" I thought I'd take it literally (like any good rules lawyer should!) and make this game.

The idea is that you pick up the cards, start reading and the players change the rules as they go, with the eventual aim of holding the right card at the end of the round.

It shouldn't take more than a few minutes to play, and should work for 2-5 players.

This is quite early on in development so any ideas, comments etc. are very much welcome!

The other question is - does it need a theme?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marek Kolcun
Slovakia
flag msg tools
designer
It's quite interesting concept, however it would be nice to provide some in-game screenshots as for now I don't have clear idea of how are cards layed on the table.

Somehow it reminds me Fluxx with this changeable win conditions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Ronald Lo
Philippines
TAGUIG
METRO MANILA
flag msg tools
mb
Mystael wrote:
It's quite interesting concept, however it would be nice to provide some in-game screenshots as for now I don't have clear idea of how are cards layed on the table.

Somehow it reminds me Fluxx with this changeable win conditions.

DITTO!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Cannon
United Kingdom
Hassocks
West Sussex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Excuse the hasty paper prototype but here's an idea of a late-stage board state.

Obviously it's quite a lot clearer in my head than in the rules.

I'll try and get it a bit better set out - my problem is I need to have enough of the rules on the first card to get the game going.

Edit- also can't seem to rotate the image!

Edit 2 - figured it out in the end.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.