Hide
7 Posts

Kingdom Death: Monster» Forums » General

Subject: Any dedicated podcasts? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brandon Cline
msg tools
Like the title says, are there any dedicated podcasts for kingdom death? I'm sure a podcast that follows an entire campaign could be done well, not sure about a strategy and tactics though. Anyways do any already exist?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alessio Massuoli
Italy
Terni
TR
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
not that I know.
twitch game night plays once a week, and several YouTube channels have followed some campaigns, at least for a while, but I never heard of a full fledged podcast.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Cline
msg tools
Podcasts are just nice for me because I average 2-3 hours a day commuting. I run out of podcasts to listen to all the time
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
IA Seldon
msg tools
mb
I know it's not quite on the topic: have you tried Dan Carlins Hardcore History? His last episode was 5hrs 12min long and was about the Persian invasion of Greece. And that was the third episode about Persia.

For KDM try Darker Days.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Cline
msg tools
I will look into both, I do enjoy history!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Handley
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
IASeldon wrote:
I know it's not quite on the topic: have you tried Dan Carlins Hardcore History? His last episode was 5hrs 12min long and was about the Persian invasion of Greece. And that was the third episode about Persia.

For KDM try Darker Days.

Yup, the Darker Days Radio spin off show, Network Zero is where we put out our KDM shows. Right now we are working through the monsters slowly and looking at the tactics to approaching them and the things you can make from them etc.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
IA Seldon
msg tools
mb
gbu27 wrote:
I will look into both, I do enjoy history!

Two more to try would be Mike Duncan's A History of Rome and Recolutions podcasts. The first can play for 6 days straight before stopping, iirc, the second is still on-going.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.