3 Posts

Betrayal at House on the Hill» Forums » General

Subject: translation rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matty Muriel
msg tools
Hi guys,
I realy like this game, but unfortunately I am not from English speaking country. This is not realy problem for me, but my friends do not understand English, so I cant play it :/
There is no translate version of the game, so I decide to do translatino by myself. And there is my another problem. I do not own game by myself and I have no acces to the texts. I managed to find rules, traitor and survivor scripts, but I cant find cards anywhere.
I want to ask if there is anybody who will scan all omen, event, and item cards into pdf and send it to me. I am not the only one who is looking for translated version of this game in our country, and I want to help players to enjoy this game. It is not my intention to do this because I want to have this game without paying for it. No. I want to translate if so there is a reason for me to buy it, because it is kinda expensive here. Its realy sucks to be part of a gaming company with almost no skill and effort to play game in English, but its better than nothing. So if there is anyboody who will help me I will be greatfull.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nico
Germany
Germany
flag msg tools
But I don’t want to go among mad people
badge
Oh, you can’t help that, we’re all mad here.
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe you could write which language you need? I think there are some unoffical translations out there (at least German since I also did a part ).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matty Muriel
msg tools
Well I want to translate to Slovak language closest thing I find is the rules book translated into Czech language. Slovak and Czech language are very similar

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.