$18.00
GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters: 112

6,886 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
43.4% of Goal | left

Support:

Rob Harrison
United States
Stephenville
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I opened my game up the other day to find in was missing this one card. I know it's a long shot, but does anyone have one they aren't using...??

Cryptozoic said it's out of print so I think I won't be able to get it from them.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
GodRob
United States
Unionville
Virginia
flag msg tools
Time for some new overtext
badge
Something will come to mind
mbmbmbmbmb
robininni wrote:
Cryptozoic said it's out of print so I think I won't be able to get it from them.


Sorry, I didn't receive any extra cards.

Did they actually say they can't get the card for you? I got a similar response about replacing a card from The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug Deck-Building Game Expansion Pack just a couple of months ago but after about two weeks they found a card and sent it to me. Fellowship may be a little older but had a much larger print run.

I hope they can find one for you.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Harrison
United States
Stephenville
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
robertg611 wrote:
robininni wrote:
Cryptozoic said it's out of print so I think I won't be able to get it from them.


Sorry, I didn't receive any extra cards.

Did they actually say they can't get the card for you? I got a similar response about replacing a card from The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug Deck-Building Game Expansion Pack just a couple of months ago but after about two weeks they found a card and sent it to me. Fellowship may be a little older but had a much larger print run.

I hope they can find one for you.


Thanks for the reply. No, the customer service email was really nice and said that he'd look around and see if he could come up with one but I just didn't know how likely that was to be successful. You're story about the Hobbit game gives me hope!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darin Bolyard
United States
Oak Grove
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This was the most common among the LOTR deck builders they did. Surely they've got one lying around. Don't give up on them.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dekan Wheeler
msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
robininni wrote:
I opened my game up the other day to find in was missing this one card. I know it's a long shot, but does anyone have one they aren't using...??

Cryptozoic said it's out of print so I think I won't be able to get it from them.


He Rob.

I see you also submitted a ticket. We do have a Prancing Pony and will be able to send it to you shortly.
4 
 Thumb up
1.00
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.