GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters: 61.49
27.7% of Goal | 29 Days Left
Just finished my first game and really enjoyed it. It feels like a better talisman. Just a few movement questions:
1. When the foe moves d3 towards the hero, does it move over the hero if the roll overshoots, or does the foe stop at the hero?
2. Can the hero move over the foe, or do you need to stop on the foe?
3. Can the hero opt not to move?
4. The rules say that there is a showdown with the foe if the hero moves into the space with the foe or if the hero starts his turn on the foe. What if the foe moves into the hero?
All these answers are in the rules or explanation videos at vorpalchainswordgames.com
1) The foe stops at the hero
2) The hero must stop on the foe
3) The hero must move the exact number on the die roll unless they encounter a foe
4) The hero must engage in a showdown in lieu of encountering the tower level. Note that the movement phase is skipped as a hero cannot move when in the same space as a foe. However, heroes get a bonus move after encountering a foe whether successful or not.