Hero Realms» Forums » Rules

Subject: Heist ability of the thief vs. Shadow boss rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Martin
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The heist ability of the thief lets me acquire a card from an opponents discard pile.

This ability is pointless if I face the shadow boss because he sacrifices his cards if he loses them and therefore no discard pile exists for him, correct?

PS. Does anybody knows when WWG will release the pdf for the second boss?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
WWG will release the second boss as they ship the second wave of hero realms (campaign and bosses).

Could somebody help me regarding the originally question?
As I see some people already got their shipment.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C B
United States
Twin Cities
Minnesota
flag msg tools
flying
badge
dutchman
mbmbmbmbmb
Some of the Heroes sac abilities are pretty bogus against Bosses, especially the Thief. It seems to me, without a discard pile, Heist is completely useless.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ampoliros wrote:
Some of the Heroes sac abilities are pretty bogus against Bosses, especially the Thief. It seems to me, without a discard pile, Heist is completely useless.

I received an answer from WWG: https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1672340/answers-wwg-regardi...

The heroes are especially designed to use them in campaigns which also feature bosses. I hope vs. those bosses the major hero abilities will be much more usefull.

EDIT: I also hope this will be true for the boss packs.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.