Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joel Petersen
Denmark
Copenhagen
flag msg tools
Waiting in line for RFTG: Alien Artifacts since 2010
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi. I cant find this in the rulebook, not ruling out that it might be in there, so let me ask a couple of stupid questions:

1: I am assuming that the warehouse card is to instruct the players on how many of each respurce you can stock?

2: I cant find the austerity cards for 5 players, do I just use the 4 player ones?

Cheers!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten K
Denmark
flag msg tools
mb
Not sure about your second question but your warehouse card is where to store the goods. At no time are you allowed to have more than the amounts on it - so no overproducing and selling.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Petersen
Denmark
Copenhagen
flag msg tools
Waiting in line for RFTG: Alien Artifacts since 2010
mbmbmbmbmb
Tigrillo wrote:
Not sure about your second question but your warehouse card is where to store the goods. At no time are you allowed to have more than the amounts on it - so no overproducing and selling.

That was what I guessed as well. Does it say anywhere in the rulebook?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Hazlewood
United Kingdom
Bromsgrove
Worcestershire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
joelpetersen wrote:
Hi. I cant find this in the rulebook, not ruling out that it might be in there, so let me ask a couple of stupid questions:

1: I am assuming that the warehouse card is to instruct the players on how many of each respurce you can stock?

2: I cant find the austerity cards for 5 players, do I just use the 4 player ones?

Cheers!

1. The 5p austerity cards are on the reverse of the export contract reference cards.

2. Yes the warehouse is just to show the limit of goods storage although it doesn't state it in the rules.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M. S.
Germany
Illerkirchberg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
joelpetersen wrote:

Correct, as written in the rules (page 13, grey box on the top of the page)

To the Austerity Plan: Nothing more to say as Peter already mentioned the backside of the cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mikko Saari
Finland
flag msg tools
http://www.lautapeliopas.fi/ - the best Finnish board game resource!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Page 11, middle of the page: "Each player's Warehouse card indicates the maximum amount of resources that can be stored at one time...".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.