Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
lizzie j
New Zealand
flag msg tools
I wish I was on holiday right now
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

I'm travelling to Kunming later this month on a study abroad course and just wondered if there are:
a) any board game stores in Kunming (of the hobby variety, not just Monopoly etc).
b) are there any good online stores in China

I am after games that are either in English or are not language dependent (since most of my friends know zero Chinese). I know that it is a weird thing to ask about, I'm not travelling there for games but thought I'd ask since I live in NZ where some games aren't available or can be more expensive.

Thank you in advance

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Linda Chov
China
BEIJING
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't speak to flgs, but there is an abundance of online stores that you'll need Chinese language to navigate.

You'll need a local friend/ helper to help you order, but search www.taobao.com and you'll find hundreds of games. Just make sure, when you buy, that you get games that are in stock now, and not preorder.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
lizzie j
New Zealand
flag msg tools
I wish I was on holiday right now
mbmbmbmbmb
I will definitely take a look at that, thanks very much

What do people think about amazon.cn?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.