Subject: 500 Preorders! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew Burgoyne

Racine
Wisconsin
msg tools
mbmbmb
Congratulations to the design and development team in hitting 500 preorders so quickly! If you haven't already, then go check this out at GMT. FIW games seem to be a smaller niche, so if you're interested then get over there and preorder!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thibaud de la Touanne
Canada
Montréal
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Congratulations Marc, you did it!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Rodrigue
Canada
flag msg tools
designer
I want to express my gratitude to everyone who pre-ordered B&T so far. It's so motivating to know there's hundreds of fans waiting for the game.

I'm sure B&T's developer Barry Setser and GMT's team join my voice in saying thank you.

Vive le Roy!

Marc
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Goirish 374
msg tools
#503 here,

thanks for putting all your hard work and dedication into this project--and for coming back to it after setting it aside earlier!

also, thought you might want to know that all the content posted on the GMT page was extremely influential--particularly the Stack Academie article and the Player's Aid interview. if you ever wonder if including such things is helpful--it is!

can't wait for this one to clear production and ship!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Rodrigue
Canada
flag msg tools
designer
Thanks Goirish374,

Yeah, these B&T Biweekly articles are a lot of work but fun to write and a great tool for getting the game known. Through your comment, I have proof it works! I'm thankful for the opportunities GMT and The Players Aid gave me to write about B&T.

Spoiler: Saturday watch InsideGMT for an article about B&T's game board :-)

Cheers

Marc
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex
Canada
Candiac
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That was a very interesting read.
Cant wait to play the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kurt Keckley
United States
Bakersfield
California
flag msg tools
designer
Fields of Despair - GMT P500.
mbmbmbmbmb
With components that look as great as these, how could it not get 500?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex
Canada
Candiac
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Although the 500 orders have been recently reached, there is not a single word about Bayonets & Tomahawks on the last GMT Update.

This is kind of disapointing...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Goirish 374
msg tools
afafard wrote:
there is not a single word about Bayonets & Tomahawks on the last GMT Update

sure there is--they mention the "vassalization" article under the "this month insideGMT" section!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex
Canada
Candiac
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Ok, maybe I should have been more specific: No production schedule.

mrodrigue wrote:
One thing worth communicating is that B&T's core components (board, game pieces & markers, dice) are already very close to final artwork. Meaning less production delay when it reaches 500 orders.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
GMT Games
United States
Hanford
California
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Alex!

There's still testing to get through before we add B&T to the Production Queue. We'll add it to the list within the next few months, but we want to take a little time - as is our usual practice - to determine how well that testing process goes and how long it looks like it will take (having the VASSAL module should help there)before we add it to the Queue. If I had to estimate today, I'd say we'll probably print it in late 3Q or 4Q of 2017, but that's just a guess at this point, until we know how testing fleshes out.

I hope this is helpful. Thanks for your interest and support of Bayonets & Tomahawks!

Gene
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.