Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Austin Andersen
United States
Berrien Springs
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
better representation on BGG. I don't think is properly presented on BGG. I think it needs multiple entries. I think the core game should be the main entry, with the expansions and starter listed as expansions. The deluxe version should be it's own thing. There should definitely be a link between the different versions though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian K
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would prefer to keep it as a single entry so there is just one place to discuss Codex. I don't think spreading it out will help anyone.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Austin Andersen
United States
Berrien Springs
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Muemmelmann wrote:
I would prefer to keep it as a single entry so there is just one place to discuss Codex. I don't think spreading it out will help anyone.

Other games have things broken down and they don't have a problem with people posting and people seeing them. If nothing else, the game still needs more information as to how things are broken down. As is, it is not a very good source for people wanting to learn about the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David
United States
Baltimore
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What games similar to Codex are "broken down" on bgg?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Maisonneuve
Canada
Quebec
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ScoobyG wrote:

Smash Up?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Austin Andersen
United States
Berrien Springs
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ScoobyG wrote:

Summoner Wars comes as various sets and also has individual races as well. It comes in many different shapes and sizes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Christensen
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I also agree that a single entry is better. There are several games that I follow that are made much more difficult to follow because they're chopped up into a ton of sub-forums (BattleCON and EXCEED being main ones here).

Summoner Wars set up is terrible imo. Where do players go to post a question? Do they post it to the first entry that appears or do they post it to the product they have a question about. It just makes the whole thing really confused and muddled.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guido Gloor
Switzerland
Ostermundigen
Bern
flag msg tools
The statement below is false.
badge
The statement above is correct.
mbmbmbmbmb
bbblasterfire wrote:
Muemmelmann wrote:

Other games have things broken down and they don't have a problem with people posting and people seeing them. If nothing else, the game still needs more information as to how things are broken down. As is, it is not a very good source for people wanting to learn about the game.

Star Wars: X-Wing Miniatures Game is one very horrible example of a game that's broken down like that. BGG successfuly moved all X-Wing related discussion to the FFG forums and Reddit instead. The 49 (!) BGG X-Wing forums are all dead.

"Better representation" is not "more forums". It's "more forum and image activity".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.