Support:

Weird Guy
Canada
Gatineau
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi everyone,

Ludo Outaouais is back for its 11th year! We changed location from the previous years but it's for the best. Come join us for a weekend of games !

-

Ludo Outaouais est de retour pour une 11eme année! Nous avons changé d'emplacement mais c'est pour le mieux. Joignez-vous a nous pour une fin de semaine complete de jeux !

www.ludo-outaouais.com
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lang Bedang
msg tools
FortyRock
badge
Beware of Rocks from above
mbmbmbmbmb
YAY - have been looking forward to this all year!

What are the hours for each of the 3 days? (Was unable to find it posted on the site).

Also, just a friendly suggestion for the English-only visitors; under Langue, Anglais should probably read as "English" (and on the English version, French would be better to read as "Français").
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
soulblight
Canada
Ottawa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
lajaro wrote:
Also, just a friendly suggestion for the English-only visitors; under Langue, Anglais should probably read as "English" (and on the English version, French would be better to read as "Français").

Why not just have an "English" link on the French site, and a "Français" link on the English site?
Someone isn't going to chose "Français" if they are looking at the French page (and vice versa).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lang Bedang
msg tools
FortyRock
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
somaluna wrote:
lajaro wrote:

Why not just have an "English" link on the French site, and a "Français" link on the English site?
Someone isn't going to chose "Français" if they are looking at the French page (and vice versa).

That's what I was getting at.

(all links on the French site to go to English are in French, which doesn't help someone who doesn't read French, and vice-versa)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
soulblight
Canada
Ottawa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
lajaro wrote:

(all links on the French site to go to English are in French, which doesn't help someone who doesn't read French, and vice-versa)

Oh yea, of course. I was just elaborating on your idea as the language choices are currently contained in a drop down menu. I thought that it could be simplified by changing that to a single button/link, as the choice to select the language you are currently reading isn't particularly useful and seems redundant.

In any case, the OP doesn't seem to be following up with your suggestions
Seems that the times are not yet posted.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lang Bedang
msg tools
FortyRock
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
somaluna wrote:
lajaro wrote:

Oh yea, of course. I was just elaborating on your idea as the language choices are currently contained in a drop down menu. I thought that it could be simplified by changing that to a single button/link, as the choice to select the language you are currently reading isn't particularly useful and seems redundant.

Je m'excuse - c'est evident que je ne comprenais pas ce que tu disais.

somaluna wrote:

Evidement c'est à eux de decider. Tant-pis, car surtout je l'ai suggéré seulement pour le benefit des monolingues dans la région Outaouais-Gatineau (s'il y en reste toujours).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Weird Guy
Canada
Gatineau
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
lajaro wrote:
somaluna wrote:
lajaro wrote:

Je m'excuse - c'est evident que je ne comprenais pas ce que tu disais.

somaluna wrote:

Evidement c'est à eux de decider. Tant-pis, car surtout je l'ai suggéré seulement pour le benefit des monolingues dans la région Outaouais-Gatineau (s'il y en reste toujours).

Sorry for the late reply. The suggestions has been sent to the webmaster (and it's not me).

The hours will be posted soon, along with the schedule.

We open at 7PM on Friday and either 9am or 10am on Saturday and Sunday (I can never remember and we have been discussing this for weeks).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Dunford
Canada
Kemptville
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I see that Arcane Wonders is listed as a sponsor (in the GIF running across the bottom of the page). Is there to be a Mage Wars tournament? Or do you need an Arcane Wonders Ambassador to run one?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.