Hide
2 Posts

Marooned! A solo game of survival» Forums » Rules

Subject: Question about The Ship Sailing rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
T Patts
msg tools
Am I right in thinking that there are only 4 possible times that the ship can sail? I was unlucky enough to discover all four ship icons within 7 turns of startin the game which meant that I was scuppered from the outset!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Tuck
England
LONDON
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, that's right. That's a very unlucky scenario but it will happen every so often.

The luck of the draw does play a large part in the game (ties in thematically) although, from most of the feedback I've received, it seems this hasn't prevented people from enjoying playing it.

The decisions you do make are around which cards to flip and in what order (as once flipped there are some resources which then can't be used) and deciding the best routes to take to get to required cards depending on your health. Once you get to know the cards then you can make more informed calls.

Thanks for playing Marooned. I'm sorry to see from your rating that you weren't overly impressed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.