Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Gorski
United States
Blairstown
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
How does one keep all the maps together and secure?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Fasulo
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
John,

I use removable tape. The surface of the map sheets is pretty slick and the removable tape works fine for me. But I don't worry because I can always print a new map sheet if something bad happens.

Hopefully some others have different approaches and will share them.

Regards,
Chris
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Hershey
msg tools
I purchased thin Plexiglas (spelling?) - several sheets were needed because of the area.

(I must add that I am truly amazed at this system: the planning that is required, the actual combat, the various factors which other simulations ignore, are ALL present in this system - and what is even more amazing, the system is growing.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Gorski
United States
Blairstown
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Chris

is there a best way to put the maps together? I can't seem to get everything to line up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Fasulo
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
John,

Section 2. has what I think are the correct order to place the maps. But if I recall you can try to go from the lower maps and always overlap the higher maps on top of them.

Where exactly are you running into trouble? If you can send me a picture through my private email of the area and I'll see what's up. All sheets should line up very well now as I had the artist go over them all.

Chris

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.