7 Posts

Mistfall: Heart of the Mists» Forums » General

Subject: Rulebook from both games (Mistfall.Orig) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
daman whodaman
msg tools
mb
I own the original Mistfall + Valk and about to own this one . Wanted to know if i can ignore the rulebook from the original Mistfall and use the current one to play with the original Mistfall...Hope i am understood.

Obviously the questlines stay with their current game setup (Mistfall quests with Mistfall game etc..)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Gastonguay
United States
Pottstown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Act Three! Everybody Dies!
mbmbmbmbmb
From what I understand: Yes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ruymán
Belgium
flag msg tools
mb
Yes, you can! The main differences are the reward deck setup, and a new time charter replacing Time cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
daman whodaman
msg tools
mb
great and can i use thise time charter + time cards with Mistfall quests or they only for HOM
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ruymán
Belgium
flag msg tools
mb
There is a variant included to do so.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B. G. Kubacki
Poland
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Just to confirm: you can use the new rules with Mistfall, if you have the Heart of the Mists components (specifically: the new Quest Charter and the Time Charter).

Now, there is also a variant in the rules that allows you to use both the new Charters and Time Cards, if you want to use their Event part. However, if you want to drop Time Cards completely, you can simply use the new rules.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
daman whodaman
msg tools
mb
irondeav wrote:
Just to confirm: you can use the new rules with Mistfall, if you have the Heart of the Mists components (specifically: the new Quest Charter and the Time Charter).

Now, there is also a variant in the rules that allows you to use both the new Charters and Time Cards, if you want to use their Event part. However, if you want to drop Time Cards completely, you can simply use the new rules.

Wow!! K awesome time to read up the rules for HOM and forget Mistfall rules !! So looking forward to hammering this for several months!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.