GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters: 121.37

7,295 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
46% of Goal | left

Support:

J.D. Hall
msg tools
Forgive me for using that overdone, trite phrase "just sayin'"

http://us.cnn.com/2016/11/02/politics/gop-congressmen-consti...

The latest e-mail twitch, for those who aren't following this stuff, is that e-mails from a pervert ex-Congressman to his hot ex-wife may be part of the whole e-mail scandal. Hard to believe that Houma would be screaming at Wiener to stop sending pictures of his junk to teenage girls, and oh by the way, here are the US's nuclear launch codes...

Just sayin'
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Seguin
United States
Cleveland
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
remorseless1 wrote:

The latest e-mail twitch, for those who aren't following this stuff, is that e-mails from a pervert ex-Congressman to his hot ex-wife may be part of the whole e-mail scandal. Hard to believe that Houma would be screaming at Wiener to stop sending pictures of his junk to teenage girls, and oh by the way, here are the US's nuclear launch codes...

Just sayin'

You lost me when you claimed Huma was "hot".

Try again, please, only this time, be less grotesque in your descriptions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Keiser

Waunakee
Wisconsin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
chrisnd wrote:
remorseless1 wrote:

Just sayin'

You lost me when you claimed Huma was "hot".

Try again, please, only this time, be less grotesque in your descriptions.

Ah, did you have to go there?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew
United States
North Dakota
flag msg tools
Thanks for the rent-free space in your head. Would have been nice if you'd cleaned it up a bit before you rented it out, though.
badge
I control your mind.
mbmbmbmbmb
remorseless1 wrote:

Just sayin'

I don't know what you are sayin'.

For someone who is supposedly a former journalist, you're about 5 days behind on the latest news.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.D. Hall
msg tools
Drew1365 wrote:
remorseless1 wrote:

Just sayin'

I don't know what you are sayin'.

For someone who is supposedly a former journalist, you're about 5 days behind on the latest news.

Well, haven't been here in six days. Trying to make up lost ground. I was stunned, though, by the number of political threads here...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald
United States
New Alexandria
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
By "constitutional crisis" they mean this isn't covered by the Constitution?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G Rowls
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
it's no big deal , she just has to make it through the inaguration and then she can pardon herself.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Based upon my poor understanding of history, science, and ethics...
United States
North Pole
Alaska
flag msg tools
Donald wrote:
By "constitutional crisis" they mean this isn't covered by the Constitution?

Emails? It's the sentence after abortion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald
United States
New Alexandria
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
all of them warned of a "constitutional crisis" if Clinton were to be elected.

What is the "constitutional crisis"? If she's elected and then indited before the inauguration, since it's unprecedented and not spelled out in the Constitution? or just another Repub slowdown / obstruction jag?

It's a catch phrase that they're not defining.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
StevenE Smooth Sailing...
United States
Torrance
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Constitutional Crisis??? !!! ... I think a box of Depends is in order...

Oh, wrong crisis... my bad
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mb
wow "SONG" *Break-Out* Pertinent

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mb
robot Still YET another:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
Bitter and Acerbic Harridan
I don't know why the pundits have to sound like such asshats on this issue. I had to turn off the news because some Trumpkin was insisting that a comparison to Watergate was appropriate. They really need to get a grip. I know we all hate Hillary, but please spare me the hyperbole.

On the other end, we have all the Hillrod pundits that keep bringing up the Hatch Act and acting as if the real story here is the Director of the FBI's behavior and not the behavior of their own candidate. The lefties that keep reposting that are driving me crazy acting as if they'd even heard of the Hatch Act before they saw it on CNN.

A pox on both their houses!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.