Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Justin Jackson
United States
cedar rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you have a YouTube channel and are not camera shy, I would be very interested in seeing more pyramid game play. I noticed while waiting that there are not a lot of videos out there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Sampson
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Looney's made a video of full gameplay for every game in the box. Are you looking for additional videos of the games featured or videos of other games?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Jackson
United States
cedar rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am looking for just regular gamers playing the different games included in the set as well as other pyramid games. Not necessarily how to's or reviews. I figure the more people share the games, the better and what better way to do this than see games in action.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ric
United Kingdom
Hove
Brighton and Hove
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
zalmute wrote:
I am looking for just regular gamers playing the different games included in the set as well as other pyramid games. Not necessarily how to's or reviews. I figure the more people share the games, the better and what better way to do this than see games in action.

As someone who has the equipment up for Twitch streaming, I'll see about taking some of it out and about to video some of our arcade games, then stick it on youtube.

Sadly as an international backer, I won't be on the early list of people to receive a copy, and just hope to get mine before mid-winter
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Jackson
United States
cedar rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Even though it will take a little while I will look forward to watching something.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.