Germany
Fuerth
Bayern
flag msg tools
Tom is crazy!
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi!

Two card questions:

1) There is a Duenencard that increases hand limit from 1 to 2.
Now the question:
-When using the "Adligen" aka the "Noble", can you a) lay out BOTH cards if you have the necessary goods or even get rid of BOTH cards and get the benefit twice. OR b) only 1 card per turn/visit, so you have to visit him twice.

2) A dune card allows you to pick a card from the middle that you occupy and lay it out for only 1 water. Now the problem with the cards with brackets:
Do you get a) the expensive version, so the 2 instant victory points benefit (and 2 points at the end),
or b) do you NOT get the instant 2 victory points (so only cheap version). IF b) can you UPGRADE the card if you have the goods.

Thx, and
Hi Andy! Mom liebt die Erweiterung, will die ganze Woche nix anderes spielen

10 out of 10 !
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Steiger
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Mechaniac wrote:
Hi!

Two card questions:

1) There is a Duenencard that increases hand limit from 1 to 2.
Now the question:
-When using the "Adligen" aka the "Noble", can you a) lay out BOTH cards if you have the necessary goods or even get rid of BOTH cards and get the benefit twice. OR b) only 1 card per turn/visit, so you have to visit him twice.

2) A dune card allows you to pick a card from the middle that you occupy and lay it out for only 1 water. Now the problem with the cards with brackets:
Do you get a) the expensive version, so the 2 instant victory points benefit (and 2 points at the end),
or b) do you NOT get the instant 2 victory points (so only cheap version). IF b) can you UPGRADE the card if you have the goods.

Thx, and
Hi Andy! Mom liebt die Erweiterung, will die ganze Woche nix anderes spielen

10 out of 10 !

Hey Oliver

1B You have to vistit the noble twice, cause You only upgrade You handsize, not the ability of the noble

2B You can upgrade the card by paying the extra resources

Ich freue mich sehr das Euch die Erweiterung so gut gefällt
Liebe Grüße an Mom

Lieben Gruß
Andy
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yesterday after unboxing Targi and the expansion and after reading all cards I had the same question regarding the dune card.
Thank you for the answers.

We just played the base game and formed teams of 2 (my father and me vs. my girlfriend and my mother).
We lost because we had one victory point less than them (32 - 33).
I can't wait to play for the next time with the expansion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.