Subject: Factory + Industrialist embassy add up? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Quined Games
Netherlands
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmb
I am playing the game right now, couldn't find this in the sections of the industrialists in the apendix or in the rulebook in the various spots of the factory.

If I have a factory and a industrialist embassy and outfit them both with a farmer, will my foresters houses produce 4 wood? and my hollow 3 clay?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
There's a shape called "The Golden Rectangle". Have you heard of it?
United States
Little Canada
Minnesota
flag msg tools
It refers to a rectangle that's approximately contstructed in the ratio of 9 to 16. The golden rectangle has several characteristics. Let's say I create a square within this shape. Then, this smaller rectangle that I just created will also be a
badge
golden rectangle. I make another square within that and the leftover is another golden rectangle. And I make a few more, and when I connect all the central points of these shapes it creates a spiral that continues forever. This is the "Golden Spin".
mbmbmbmbmb
Considering factories themselves are unlimited and can stack, I see no reason why the industrialist embassy wouldn't stack as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Mulders
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grzegorz Kobiela
Germany
Hanover
Lower Saxony
flag msg tools
designer
Editor at Lookout Games
mbmbmbmbmb
Quined Games wrote:
I am playing the game right now, couldn't find this in the sections of the industrialists in the apendix or in the rulebook in the various spots of the factory.

If I have a factory and a industrialist embassy and outfit them both with a farmer, will my foresters houses produce 4 wood? and my hollow 3 clay?

Yes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Puls
Germany
Oldenburg
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
Only be aware that the embassy does not count for the sustenance buildings such as for instance the hunting lodge/grounds.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Mulders
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Alright thanks for the clarification. That it doesn't count for sustainance buildings is noted clearly in the apendix.

Thanks Tim for this wonderfull meaty game .
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.