Subject: 2-4 player variant question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Thorias Silverblade
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Ok,i recently got my hands on the game and i really enjoy it.I think it plays really well with 5-8 players.However last night we were a group of 4 and we wanted to play it again.So reading the rulebook,on the final page it says that in the 2-4 player variant,we don't use ID or Green action cards.That's ok but,how does anyone win the game since there are only code cards?It says that "the last one standing wins".Does this mean that all players try to break the code so once all code cards revealed the last with at least one code card NOT revealed wins the game?At least we played it this way...I would welcome an answer from you.Thank you in advance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dekan Wheeler
msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Apethandos wrote:
Ok,i recently got my hands on the game and i really enjoy it.I think it plays really well with 5-8 players.However last night we were a group of 4 and we wanted to play it again.So reading the rulebook,on the final page it says that in the 2-4 player variant,we don't use ID or Green action cards.That's ok but,how does anyone win the game since there are only code cards?It says that "the last one standing wins".Does this mean that all players try to break the code so once all code cards revealed the last with at least one code card NOT revealed wins the game?At least we played it this way...I would welcome an answer from you.Thank you in advance.

Glad you enjoy the game

You are correct. in a 2-4 player game it is a game of elimination where every player is their own faction. The best player count is 5+ as you will get the full experience
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thorias Silverblade
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I thank you very much for your quick response sir.I am glad we figured that out and played the correct way.Obviously the game is a lot more different with more than 4 players,but also with 4 it was pretty entertaining.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.