Subject: Solo Play- All Inclusive Setup rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve Behnke

Los Angeles
California
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Following the "All Inclusive" setup for a solo player, I used Event Cards 3, and 8-16.

It then says to choose a random card from 37-43 for the Game End rules. I chose #42, which requires 40 VP & 6 strength.
However, none of the above Event cards introduce the new buildings (with strength on them) to the game. So it seems impossible to win.

What am I missing?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yegor Sadoshenko
Ukraine
Dniepropetrovsk
Dniepropetrovsk region
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
IMHO "All inclusive" means that all the additional cards are included, i.e. put in stacks near assistants.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexander Pfister
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thats correct. Playing all-inclusive uses all new buildings and characters. Shuffle them into the deck.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Behnke

Los Angeles
California
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well that seems obvious when you say it like it THAT. blush

Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richie Turner
United States
Omaha
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The rules say to place the new buildings in separate piles in the display and then in phase IV you can build one instead of the card you chose. So am I supposed to separate these as they come out of the deck? Do they get discard with the rest of the cards or do they stay there round to round?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexander Pfister
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
You start chapter I just with the cards of the base game. All new buildings and characters are not in the game yet, they are in the game box. Now when an event tells you to put e.g. the corn farms into the display, you take them from the box and put them into the display of the assistants.
After the game: If you want to play chapter I again, put the new cards into the box again. If you want to continue to chapter II. Shuffle all newly introduced cards from chapter I into your deck. This is the new deck for chapter II. In chapter II new cards will be introduced. After chapter II, if you continue to chapter III shuffle all newly introduced cards into the deck. The deck contains now base game + cards from chapter I + cards from chapter II.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richie Turner
United States
Omaha
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
AlexP wrote:
You start chapter I just with the cards of the base game. All new buildings and characters are not in the game yet, they are in the game box. Now when an event tells you to put e.g. the corn farms into the display, you take them from the box and put them into the display of the assistants.
After the game: If you want to play chapter I again, put the new cards into the box again. If you want to continue to chapter II. Shuffle all newly introduced cards from chapter I into your deck. This is the new deck for chapter II. In chapter II new cards will be introduced. After chapter II, if you continue to chapter III shuffle all newly introduced cards into the deck. The deck contains now base game + cards from chapter I + cards from chapter II.

Thanks for the quick reply!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.