Subject: movement and activation rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Hagen Munsch
Germany
Bochum
flag msg tools
mb
I just wonder if we did play it the right way.

When I move units, I activate the target area where they moved into, right?
In my next turn I cannot move the same units one area further, even if the new target area is not activated. Because I cannot give orders to Units in an activated area, right?

This also means that I cannot assault with units I just moved.

Ist that correct?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Manu
Germany
Berlin
Berlin
flag msg tools
I am not a cyborg!
mbmbmbmbmb
Huh, good question.

I don't have a definite answer, but I would say that as long as you are moving units to a new area with no activation counter on it (the target area you are moving to), you can move them again...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oliver Brettschneider
Germany
Mainz
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hygrom wrote:
I just wonder if we did play it the right way.

When I move units, I activate the target area where they moved into, right?
In my next turn I cannot move the same units one area further, even if the new target area is not activated. Because I cannot give orders to Units in an activated area, right?

This also means that I cannot assault with units I just moved.

Ist that correct?

Correct. Because "Units chosen for a Move Order, cannot start their movement from an area that has previously been activated (i.e. an Area with an activation market placed on it)." [p.18] and "No more Order cards can be played on units from the activated Area, until the end of turn (i.e. from the Area with an activation marker placed on it)." [p.12].
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.