Popular Tags: [View All]
Fabrizio Andreasi Bassi
Italy
Forli
Italy
flag msg tools
MERKNERA
mbmbmbmbmb
Please refer to my post on Solarius Mission BGG page "Spielworxx sales policies and Essen availability"
Deae Mike Keller, unfortunately not always "Good things take time" because yesterday my retailer received an email fron Spielworxx saying that ALL THE PREORDERS aren't satisfied because they have finished the games. Well: I preordered Solarius Mission some days before 17th september: these men communicate to my retailer they cannot do their job after 1,5/2 months...when I couldn't find my game anywhere because it's sold out. This behaviour is UNBELIEVABLE, and I want to communicate to all the gamers how these people work: not serious, not professional. It's not a problem for them, 'cause the games are sold out, but probably I'll NEVER buy a Spielworxx game more, and I'll do all that I can do to let gamers know this situation. I'm very very angry.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.