Hide
4 Posts

Conflict of Heroes: Eastern Front – Solo Expansion» Forums » General

Subject: Am I doing somthing wrong? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Markus Lundin
msg tools
I love this game when playing vs another player. An I really like the first few solo scenarios when there is no hidden units. But in the scenarios with rumored units (sometimes a few, and sometimes a lot) I tend to sit around drawing cards for rumored enemy units while the few units I started with are all spent.

What am I doing wrong here? Am I supposed to pass a lot so my units doen`t get spent or am I doing something wrong handeling the rumored enemies? I have played this game a lot less lately because of this. It´s not fun playing rumored enemies most of the time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Palmer
Canada
Ayr
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sandwichman wrote:
I love this game when playing vs another player. An I really like the first few solo scenarios when there is no hidden units. But in the scenarios with rumored units (sometimes a few, and sometimes a lot) I tend to sit around drawing cards for rumored enemy units while the few units I started with are all spent.

What am I doing wrong here? Am I supposed to pass a lot so my units doen`t get spent or am I doing something wrong handeling the rumored enemies? I have played this game a lot less lately because of this. It´s not fun playing rumored enemies most of the time.

I can't tell if you're playing something wrong from your description so far, except perhaps you're not revealing the rumored enemy units when you should be (as soon as they are out of cover and visible, you should reveal what they are), and this would eliminate some of the rumored units.

If you are playing a more defensive mission, then yes, you'll want to pass more, although that is generally the same in 2 player games as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Markus Lundin
msg tools
I will take another look at the rules for rumored enemies. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
uwe eickert
United States
Fremont
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Markus,

Make sure you are using the Mission special rules. For Solo Mission 3, only non Rumored Enemy AI count as Fresh Units when checking if the AI passes.

For Campaign 1 Mission 1, make sure you are playing the first counter action correctly.

Gunter
Academy Games

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.