Mechs vs. Minions» Forums » General

Subject: Wave 1 North America Sold Out? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Samuel Gray
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Happily I'm in safe possession of my own copy, and I want to recommend the game to friends. However the Merch store yesterday was taking orders for "Wave 2" and today the store is back to saying "Wave 1 - Shipment #2".

Any hints on how much longer Wave 1 might last?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Morales
United States
New York
flag msg tools
I'd advise your friends to put in their order now. November will start the Christmas Gift rush and this game would make a great gift which will be deliverable by Christmas if it stays on track. Word of mouth will have reached people about how good this game is and once this shipment sells out it will be months before another production run is made if they make the decision to go with a second wave. I need to put an order in myself I'm planning on giving this as a gift to my brother.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
WD Yoga
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Better to place the order now. There is no counter of some kind so we don't know how many of December shipment are still available. There might be 1,000 units left but there might be just 10.

With more and more video reviews/session reports/overall good impressions come up, I'd expect many will buy this game for Christmas gift.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
michael
United States
flag msg tools
Yeah, like others, not sure. I preordered the Wave 1 - shipment 2 last night. But probably soon, given how highly reviewed this game is.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed
United States
California
flag msg tools
mb
Guess because they produced 30,000 , which doesn't seem small but in the board gaming world it's huge. I thought it would still sell out and bought the 2nd day after release and was put in the 2nd shipment already, so seems this tranche is still not sold out yet. Go get it now!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.