Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bob Gibson
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
To set this up, I have two guerrillas in a space with an event that allows for me to take cash from another opposing piece. One of my two guerrillas are active due to a terror operation during the same turn. Do I have the choice of which of my guerrillas receives the cash?

Also, does it matter, since if the active guerrilla is removed in a subsequent turn then I would merely move cash from the active guerrilla over to the non-active one. Right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Williams
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, your own pieces aren't opposing pieces, so I would say no on that count.

However, you're allowed to transfer cash markers between your own guerillas/cubes at any time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Goulette
United States
Santa Clara
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bob.Gibson wrote:
To set this up, I have two guerrillas in a space with an event that allows for me to take cash from another opposing piece. One of my two guerrillas are active due to a terror operation during the same turn. Do I have the choice of which of my guerrillas receives the cash?

Also, does it matter, since if the active guerrilla is removed in a subsequent turn then I would merely move cash from the active guerrilla over to the non-active one. Right?

What event card are you talking about?

I have to assume some things you left out of the scenario. I assume you mean that there is an opposing piece that has a cash marker in that same space? If so, then yes you can put the cash marker under any of your guerrillas.

You are also correct that if you put the cash marker under your exposed guerrilla X, and later it is removed, you can move the cash marker to a different guerrilla Y at the moment that X is removed. (In fact, you can move the cash marker to any piece in the space not just your own.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Gibson
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, David, that's what I'm referring to. Question answered. Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.