Support:

Eric Pietrocupo
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Just in case a Trump apocalypse occurs, I just want to say that it was fun to wander on board game geek, it made me discover a world I never thought to exist. Even if I criticized a lot of games, I still enjoyed my experience and learned a lot from it.

Thanks Again
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Keiser

Waunakee
Wisconsin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
larienna wrote:
Just in case a Trump apocalypse occurs, I just want to say that it was fun to wander on board game geek, it made me discover a world I never thought to exist. Even if I criticized a lot of games, I still enjoyed my experience and learned a lot from it.

Thanks Again

Welcome.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jasper
Netherlands
Leiden
flag msg tools
mb
Trumpocalypse
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dane Peacock
United States
Stansbury Park
Utah
flag msg tools
That tickles
mbmbmbmbmb
Trumpocalypse meaning that if Trump wins, you will suddenly be surrounded by a crap-ton of new neighbors who were once U.S. celebrities? I see why you have reason to fear.

#Canadapocalypse.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't worry. If Trump tries to become a dictator, all those deplorables with guns will stop him.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Parsons
United States
Carrollton
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TheDashi wrote:
Don't worry. If Trump tries to become a dictator, all those deplorables with guns will stop him.

Or, more likely, help him.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Aventura
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TheDashi wrote:

I'd rather not take my chances, but I guess thanks?

I'll take a corrupt career politician over an authoritarian demagogue any day of the week, twice on Sundays.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
batman wrote:
TheDashi wrote:

Sure seems like you do not really understand the "other side."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Parsons
United States
Carrollton
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TheDashi wrote:
batman wrote:
TheDashi wrote:

They're already helping him by voting for him.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
batman wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
batman wrote:
TheDashi wrote:

So you think they are voting for him so that he will become a dictator?

More evidence you do not understand the "other side."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Fox
United States
Richardson
Texas
flag msg tools
Question everything.
mbmbmbmbmb
TheDashi wrote:
batman wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
batman wrote:
TheDashi wrote:

As long as Trump convinces them he is doing the right thing they would. All he has to do is start killing gays and non Christians and those deplorables would fall in line behind him.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TheDashi wrote:

No, that's the problem. They wouldn't. The brownshirts didn't try to stop hitler either. Populism is dangerous to democracy.

However, without Military support, the slow slide into a more theocratic state with an even more extremist supreme court favoring corporate rights over citizen rights, combined with suppression of the free press is much more likely than a dictatorship.

I suppose over 4-8 years Trump might corrupt the military.

Who would have EVER thought a republican candidate could be so pro-russian and the GOP would line up behind him? He's on their team. They'll accept almost anything he does.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pontifex Maximus
United States
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TheDashi wrote:
batman wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
batman wrote:
TheDashi wrote:

Since the other side is waiting for action to preserve their alt right white dominance, you are either too stupid for words, or just another lying Trump cretin. Will give you the benefit of the doubt and just settle on complete moron
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Beaton
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
I have a cunning plan
mbmbmbmbmb
sfox wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
batman wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
batman wrote:
TheDashi wrote:

As long as Trump convinces them he is doing the right thing they would. All he has to do is start killing gays and non Christians and those deplorables would fall in line behind him.

If only history could provide us with examples of what the supporters of demagogues will do when he suspends civil rights for the "safety" of the state.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Binkowski
United States
Rochester
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
larienna wrote:

Thanks Again

“All people are like grass,
and all their glory is like the flowers of the field;
the grass withers and the flowers fall,
but the word of the Lord endures forever.” 1st Peter 1:24-25

It was inevitable really. Either this way or that, we are all destined to fade or be cut down in this life.

But the Word that you are continues forever.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew
United States
North Dakota
flag msg tools
Thanks for the rent-free space in your head. Would have been nice if you'd cleaned it up a bit before you rented it out, though.
badge
I control your mind.
mbmbmbmbmb
sfox wrote:

No, no . . . conservatives aren't like Democrats at all. We don't "fall in line."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew
United States
North Dakota
flag msg tools
Thanks for the rent-free space in your head. Would have been nice if you'd cleaned it up a bit before you rented it out, though.
badge
I control your mind.
mbmbmbmbmb
maxo-texas wrote:
However, without Military support, the slow slide into a more theocratic state with an even more extremist supreme court favoring corporate rights over citizen rights, combined with suppression of the free press is much more likely than a dictatorship.

Says the guy supporting corporatist warmonger Hillary whose own Foundation dishes out favors to and does the bidding of war profiteers and who has convinced the press to self-suppress in her favor.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Beaton
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
I have a cunning plan
mbmbmbmbmb
Sarxis wrote:
larienna wrote:

Thanks Again

It was inevitable really. Either this way or that, we are all destined to fade or be cut down in this life.

We don't care if we live or die, and we don't care if you live or die. Reverend Jim Jones will live forever.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Keiser

Waunakee
Wisconsin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TheDashi wrote:
batman wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
batman wrote:
TheDashi wrote:

Some of the other side is worth understanding.

You, are not in that group.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Keiser

Waunakee
Wisconsin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
sfox wrote:

No, no . . . conservatives aren't like Democrats at all. We don't "fall in line."

Wow... that's revisionist history. Actually, a fucking stupid comment.

If it weren't for the Republican party's ability to get their members to fall into line, they would have disintegrated decades ago.

Drewber, its good you're on the other side... weighing it down as an intellectual dolt.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Keiser

Waunakee
Wisconsin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sarxis wrote:
larienna wrote:

Thanks Again

Where is my Harry Potter book, so I can quote some useless shit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.D. Hall
msg tools
larienna wrote:

Thanks Again

If, in 20 years, you venture back into the States, I'll be the guy with the box of Cuban cigars and a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire. Come on by and say hi!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Reid
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
sfox wrote:

rofl, yeah. I forgot, yours is the big-tent party of inclusion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Binkowski
United States
Rochester
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
jasonwocky wrote:
Drew1365 wrote:
sfox wrote:

rofl, yeah. I forgot, yours is the big-tent party of inclusion.

Don't walk out and then claim you were thrown out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian M
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
sfox wrote:

I feel like I just posted this...

In the vote to declare war in Iraq that Clinton was apparently somehow entirely responsible for:
In the House:
215 Republican representatives voted in favor of the war, 6 against.
82 Democrat representatives voted in favor of the war, 126 against.

In the Senate:
48 Republican senators voted in favor of the war, 1 against.
29 Democrat senators voted in favor of the war, 21 against.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.