Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Terry Bailey Sr.
United States
Jonesborough
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Drawlab has had a total lack of communication on the Project Elite Kickstarter. Folks have had games sitting in the shipping warehouse for over a month and absolutely no communication from Drawlab as to why. Their last official update was Sept 30, it is now Nov 3 and still no word as to what is going on. My personal advice if you see them involved in any way with a project RUN.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dustin Rhoades
United States
Lawton
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
I've sent probably 5 emails over the year I've been waiting and get the same canned response. Its set to ship to your address but there's been some delays. We'll be shipping them all soon. Tell me another one...
Shame it had to happen to such sucha good game. (I hear)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Magic Pink
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Didn't I see multiple posts about them saying on Facebook they'd release an update yesterday?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chad Carlson
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
To be fair, those posts were not made by either Artipia or Drawlab.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelly Beyer
United States
Harbor City
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
Yeah, that'd require either company to actually communicate with their backers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Price
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
It took me a year of messaging one or twice a month to get Drawlab to clear up an issue with one of their kickstarters. Unfortunately, this started after P:E collected funds when everything was still rosy. I am REALLY hoping that my games comes without missing pieces.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chang chang

Connecticut
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
yeap.. sadly this is the 1st company (DRAWLAB, artipia is in thin line so far) that goes into my blacklist.

I received my games on the 1st wave (early-mid Oct) but seeing that I could be one of the MANY, well... :/
also no reply to were my missing mini is, again it was just one of the extra bitters, so no game braker, but I could have being someone waiting for all missing heroes..

so yea, I just got lucky. This company is on my blacklist. Time to pass judgement and is Drawlab NO NO NO NO

Now questions that I`ll be asking to any KS would be are you involve with Drawlab in any way? is drawlab involve in production or shipping? ...

sad...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
deekerston schweddy

Highland
California
msg tools
mb
rpvt wrote:
It took me a year of messaging one or twice a month to get Drawlab to clear up an issue with one of their kickstarters. Unfortunately, this started after P:E collected funds when everything was still rosy. I am REALLY hoping that my games comes without missing pieces.

My game came with missing pieces. I've emailed Drawlab several times. Their only reply "we're working on it". I don't expect to see the missing components.

Terry is absolutely right. RUN!!!! This is one of the worst companies in existance.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
deekerston schweddy

Highland
California
msg tools
mb

By the way Artipia is not much better. Their name is on this project also and all they do is simply point the finger and pass the buck to Drawlab with no real answers either... I for one will NEVER support either Artipia or Drawlab again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas -
Denmark
Aalborg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I have received two replacement minis here in Denmark. There *is* hope...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott
United States
Westerville
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
ThomasDN wrote:

I have emailed them twice in October using both email addresses provided in the kickstarter and have been ignored.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas -
Denmark
Aalborg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
bookblogger wrote:
ThomasDN wrote:

I have emailed them twice in October using both email addresses provided in the kickstarter and have been ignored.

A very tiny hope...?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Poulsen
United States
Juneau
Alaska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just an update for any of those that are interested:

My copy of the game arrived today in Juneau, Alaska! I haven't done a thorough investigation but it looks like everything is there. Not saying that the wait wasn't long and that the communication was great but the game is here so that's worth celebrating
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lance McMillan
United States
Lakebay
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
MCP Style wrote:
My copy of the game arrived today in Juneau, Alaska!

Nice to hear -- apparently there is actually some hope the product will appear.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Albert Jones
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Lancer4321 wrote:
MCP Style wrote:

Eight days later ... still no hope ...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darren
Canada
Calgary
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Ldayjones wrote:
Lancer4321 wrote:
MCP Style wrote:

Eight days later ... still no hope ...

14 days later... still no update... still no explanation... still no hope...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Albert Jones
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine did finally come, two days ago ... so the saga is over for me. I hope it ends soon for everyone else too!

PS - it came via USPS so the customs fees were $18.02 HST and $9.95 handling costs for a total of $27.97 - which is not horrible considering some paid $50.

PPS - interesting, the customs people opened the packing box to see what it was and resealed with their special tape - I wonder what they thought?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darren
Canada
Calgary
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I hope that mine comes via UPS as then I can avoid the extra $9.95 charge that Canada Post/USPS charge. I do not know if I can self clear it if they bring it in. With UPS I know for sure I can.

If mine is stuck in Canada Customs (Vancouver Office), I have another month of waiting to go before it shows up. Ugh. Wish we had some sort of email with a tracking number so we had a clue as to what was going on. I'm sure Drawlab is still planning on planning to do this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Elliott Harding
United States
Rapid City
South Dakota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Has there been any news or confirmation that everyone in North America is supposed to have their games by now?

I'm in South Dakota and have not received it yet

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Albert Jones
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No news since sept 30. You should try emailing drawlabs. There are still a number of people who have not received games in th us.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got this response yesterday:

Quote:
your package in our warehouse and awaits shipping. At the moment we are facing some technical difficulties and some of our orders were delayed.

We expect that by next week we would operate again without problems.

Thank you very much for your patience and for supporting Drawlab, have a nice day,

So I can speak with some authority that shipping is not done yet. What I cannot guarantee is whether or when it will be nor what the hold up is. It is technical. ;-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
^...^ ALIEN ^...^
United States
Mcqueeney
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
martimer wrote:

Quote:
your package in our warehouse and awaits shipping. At the moment we are facing some technical difficulties and some of our orders were delayed.

Thank you very much for your patience and for supporting Drawlab, have a nice day,

So I can speak with some authority that shipping is not done yet. What I cannot guarantee is whether or when it will be nor what the hold up is. It is technical. ;-)

To me this sounds like "We don't have enough working capital to ship all orders at once, so we're coming with this technical bullshit."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Seththedog wrote:
martimer wrote:

Quote:

To me this sounds like "We don't have enough working capital to ship all orders at once, so we're coming with this technical bullshit."
That has been the speculation. I offered to cover shipping and received no response, so there may be contract issues at play. I wish I knew but will not likely ever know, sadly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.