44.2% of Goal | left

Support:

Steve Cates
United States
Visalia
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/11/a-black-...

Truly, abhorrent. I hope they catch whoever did this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Welcome Rolling Stones
Latvia
Bullshit
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

It's deplorable.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Lynch
United States
Orlando
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
ironcates wrote:

Yep, that is pretty messed up. I hope they catch whoever did this (just like in the fire bombing case). That's not right no matter your affiliation.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick E
United States
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not a surprise that something like this could happen given how many people are constantly pining away about the "good old days" and trying to "Make America Great Again."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Trump supporters had gathered $88,000 in donations last night to help rebuild the church.

I hope they catch the rat bastards too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Fox
United States
Richardson
Texas
flag msg tools
Question everything.
mbmbmbmbmb
maxo-texas wrote:
Trump supporters had gathered $88,000 in donations last night to help rebuild the church.

I hope they catch the rat bastards too.

There is a reason that people who would burn down a church because it was used by blacks are voting for and supporting Trump and it has nothing to do with his tax plan.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Keiser

Waunakee
Wisconsin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ironcates wrote:

Good that you back up the original:

Get Out The Vote - Trump Edition

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So Hillary campaign collaborated with people to go start violence at Trump rallies. I am SURE there could be none of that going on here right?
Or has Trump supporters been convicted by RSP already?

Who started a fire in a democrat campaign office that other time?
Oh yeah, some pissed off Democrat.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew
United States
North Dakota
flag msg tools
Thanks for the rent-free space in your head. Would have been nice if you'd cleaned it up a bit before you rented it out, though.
badge
I control your mind.
mbmbmbmbmb
Awful, if true. But if I were a betting man, I'd bet this was a false flag operation. It sure smells like it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Seguin
United States
Cleveland
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As I said in that other thread that darth pointed to:

chrisnd wrote:
But there is one thing I find odd. Why the hell would anyone do something like this in MISSISSIPPI? I mean, seriously? Mississippi is so Trumpy, it is probably going to be his best performance in all of the states he carries. Why do this there? That would be the same as a bunch of vegans burning a hamburger restaurant and scrawling "Vote Hillary" in California!

Either this story is truly a "false flag", or Hillary supporters did it and are trying to blame Trump, or Mississippi Trumpies are just really, really, really stupid.

Regardless of the political affiliation of who actually did it, that ultimately doesn't matter. What does matter is that they catch the actual perpetrators, find them guilty of arson, and then lock them up for a very long time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
non sequitur
United States
Elk Point
South Dakota (SD)
flag msg tools
Mandelbrot/Simurgh hybrid etc etc
badge
I made both of these fractals, hurray!
mbmbmbmbmb
TheDashi wrote:
So Hillary campaign collaborated with people to go start violence at Trump rallies. I am SURE there could be none of that going on here right?
Or has Trump supporters been convicted by RSP already?

Who started a fire in a democrat campaign office that other time?
Oh yeah, some pissed off Democrat.

Yes, it could be a false flag.

Duh.

but if hillary did it you'll never know because she'll kill you if you leak it, where is your trump now?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
chrisnd wrote:

chrisnd wrote:
But there is one thing I find odd. Why the hell would anyone do something like this in MISSISSIPPI? I mean, seriously? Mississippi is so Trumpy, it is probably going to be his best performance in all of the states he carries. Why do this there? That would be the same as a bunch of vegans burning a hamburger restaurant and scrawling "Vote Hillary" in California!

Either this story is truly a "false flag", or Hillary supporters did it and are trying to blame Trump, or Mississippi Trumpies are just really, really, really stupid.

Regardless of the political affiliation of who actually did it, that ultimately doesn't matter. What does matter is that they catch the actual perpetrators, find them guilty of arson, and then lock them up for a very long time.

Why is easy. People historically abuse power when they are in the majority / when they feel strongest. So the fact that mississippi is so strong for trump would actually make it more likely that some extremist supporter of his would feel emboldened to act on their hatred.

My bias in the area renders me unable to estimate the likely hood of extremist wackos vs false flag accurately. There's no hard data to estimate from except the historical abuse of smaller groups by larger groups. I feel (purely opinion) that extremist/drunk wackos is more likely than false flag. A random, impulsive act of violence seems more credible than a planned conspiracy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Keiser

Waunakee
Wisconsin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
Awful, if true. But if I were a betting man, I'd bet this was a false flag operation. It sure smells like it.

The obfuscation playbook is so juvenile.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Keiser

Waunakee
Wisconsin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
chrisnd wrote:

chrisnd wrote:

Because this isn't necessarily a macro-targeted intimidation (sway the election), but more towards the local populace that it terrorizes to prevent future actions from them (not just limited to voting). White peckerwoods that are about to slide firmly in the lose column, on many scoreboards, are just venting one last time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United States
Sandy Springs
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't understand why burn the church than write Trump on the church, if you are a Trump supporter it would hurt your cause.

Regardless, awful thing to do and whoever did it needs to go to jail.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Fox
United States
Richardson
Texas
flag msg tools
Question everything.
mbmbmbmbmb
galad2003 wrote:
I don't understand why burn the church than write Trump on the church, if you are a Trump supporter it would hurt your cause.

Regardless, awful thing to do and whoever did it needs to go to jail.

Just more proof of how stupid Trump supporters are. Q.E.D.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.D. Hall
msg tools
I had the unfortunate experience of working for two weeks in central Mississippi in the immediate wake of Hurricane Katrina. I met a lot of really nice people there, but ...

It truly is the worst state in the Union for race relations (not to mention humidity!) and poor schooling. God help those folks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks like she2 needs a brain transplant.
Why dont you come down here and say something, panty waist.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler Gobe
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
Not the avatar you're looking for
mbmbmbmbmb
chrisnd wrote:

chrisnd wrote:

Yeah, it's not like Mississippi has a long history of racism and attacks against blacks or anything.

Whoever did this didn't do it because they think Hillary is going to win Mississippi, they did it because they don't want black people to vote.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Lynch
United States
Orlando
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
So funny how hypocritical many of the obvious lefties on RSP are being. Just the other day we had half of you claiming that "we still don't know" who fire bombed that GOP office (and that it must be a false flag), yet in this case it is definitely a Trump supporter despite a similar lack of evidence (so far).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Lynch
United States
Orlando
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
darthhugo wrote:
chrisnd wrote:

chrisnd wrote:

Because this isn't necessarily a macro-targeted intimidation (sway the election), but more towards the local populace that it terrorizes to prevent future actions from them (not just limited to voting). White peckerwoods that are about to slide firmly in the lose column, on many scoreboards, are just venting one last time.

Is it even possible for you to not be racist in nearly every thread? "White peckerwoods." Really?? I guess I shouldn't be surprised that so few people around here call you out on your b.s.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
KrazyIrish89 wrote:
darthhugo wrote:
chrisnd wrote:

chrisnd wrote:

Is it even possible for you to not be racist in nearly every thread? "White peckerwoods." Really?? I guess I shouldn't be surprised that so few people around here call you out on your b.s.

He is the essence of what they all WANT TO SAY, so they just let him be, so they can claim they don't support what he says, but they are glad he is saying it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Fox
United States
Richardson
Texas
flag msg tools
Question everything.
mbmbmbmbmb
KrazyIrish89 wrote:

So you think it was a black or hispanic who burned the church down?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sfox wrote:
KrazyIrish89 wrote:

Could have been.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Lynch
United States
Orlando
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
sfox wrote:
KrazyIrish89 wrote:

No, it could also have been a crazy white Trump supporter or a democrat false flag. In the case of it being a false flag I would say it is about as likely as the GOP fire bombing their own office.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.