Subject: Preorder is live rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Schneider
Germany
Fürth
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For all of us who didn't get it in Essen, the time of waiting will soon come to an end.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Mathias
United States
Hendersonville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
CarlosSpicyweener wrote:
For all of us who didn't get it in Essen, the time of waiting will soon come to an end.

Where?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Schneider
Germany
Fürth
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
uplay.it

The publisher told me at Essen that this OLGS will sell the rest of the print run. This and another one but I can't remember the name of the second.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
john guthrie
United States
silver spring
maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
CarlosSpicyweener wrote:
uplay.it

The publisher told me at Essen that this OLGS will sell the rest of the print run. This and another one but I can't remember the name of the second.

specifically

https://www.uplay.it/en/boardgame-Hyperborea--Light--amp--Sh...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristo Vaher
Estonia
Tallinn
Harjumaa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
CarlosSpicyweener wrote:
uplay.it

And that store is absolutely insane in user experience, good luck trying to place an order or figuring out that everything goes accordingly

In the end I had to confirm things manually through them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Mathias
United States
Hendersonville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I guess I'll have to pass on this one then. Too bad, its a fun game but support for it in the US is pretty low.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Schneider
Germany
Fürth
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Slashdoctor wrote:

And that store is absolutely insane in user experience, good luck trying to place an order or figuring out that everything goes accordingly

In the end I had to confirm things manually through them.

My order confirmation looks decent. We'll see...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul - the
Sweden
Lund
flag msg tools
Hello rain! I see you've met my parade.
badge
I believe gazing into the abyss to be a complete waste of time. There's plenty of things in the world more worthy of being gazed into.
mbmbmbmbmb
What on earth is "Salava indirizzo"? There's a checkbox for it, but can't seem to find a meaningful translation. Salted addresses?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michela & Dario Basile
Italy
Firenze
Firenze
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Doomfarer wrote:
What on earth is "Salava indirizzo"? There's a checkbox for it, but can't seem to find a meaningful translation. Salted addresses?

It's "salva": "save address", in case you come back to the store in the future and don't want to write it again.

Seriously, I bought A LOT of games at uplay.it (12 orders, that is 20 games or so) and I never had a single problem.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul - the
Sweden
Lund
flag msg tools
badge
I believe gazing into the abyss to be a complete waste of time. There's plenty of things in the world more worthy of being gazed into.
mbmbmbmbmb
bvttero wrote:
Doomfarer wrote:

It's "salva": "save address", in case you come back to the store in the future and don't want to write it again.

Seriously, I bought A LOT of games at uplay.it (12 orders, that is 20 games or so) and I never had a single problem.

It probably helps if you speak Italian.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francesco Mex
Italy
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmb
Doomfarer wrote:

It was just a missing/wrong translation for such string. It has been solved right now.

Let me know if you have any questions or if you need any further help with the checkout process.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Off The Shelf Board Game Reviews
United States
Anchorage
Alaska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I seriously hope there are more distributors for this expansion. I am sure UplayIt is a fine company but I can only imagine the hell and costs it will be to get it shipped to Alaska.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Kindree
Canada
Waterdown
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, just tried to order it - reporting as out of stock...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Schneider
Germany
Fürth
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The publisher told me that they won't have thaaat many copies since most of the ones already printed sold at SPIEL.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul - the
Sweden
Lund
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
rammkorn wrote:
Doomfarer wrote:

It was just a missing/wrong translation for such string. It has been solved right now.

Let me know if you have any questions or if you need any further help with the checkout process.

I didn't get a confirmation e-mail that my order went through, should I? I have paid though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Kindree
Canada
Waterdown
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
CarlosSpicyweener wrote:
The publisher told me that they won't have thaaat many copies since most of the ones already printed sold at SPIEL.

Another print run? Maybe?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jared Bartels
United States
South Carolina
flag msg tools
Anywhere else to get it? Anyone willing to sell? I'd pay a hefty sum to secure a copy.

Ugh, the worst things about the hobby are limited run convention releases and promos. yuk

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Schneider
Germany
Fürth
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got my shipping notification with a tracking number. Looks pretty solid to me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul - the
Sweden
Lund
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
CarlosSpicyweener wrote:
I just got my shipping notification with a tracking number. Looks pretty solid to me.

How long did it take to get the tracking information? I paid several weeks back and haven't heard anything from them. No game either.

Edit: Actually paid on November 3rd, so tree weeks with no info at all, awesome.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Schneider
Germany
Fürth
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I ordered/paid on November the 3rd but appearantly the game became available by today because I subscribed to get a notification when this happens and that mail arrived just minutes before.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul - the
Sweden
Lund
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
CarlosSpicyweener wrote:
I ordered/paid on November the 3rd but appearantly the game became available by today because I subscribed to get a notification when this happens and that mail arrived just minutes before.

Great, then there's still hope for me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Kindree
Canada
Waterdown
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I didn't get in to buy it in time, and now that site is reporting it's restocking (sweet!). The price is, at time of writing this, a little higher. 99,99 Euro........ shake?

Really hoping it's a temporary change, and would love this to see wider distribution, but I'm really wondering what's going on with this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Schneider
Germany
Fürth
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
FreezenFire wrote:
I didn't get in to buy it in time, and now that site is reporting it's restocking (sweet!). The price is, at time of writing this, a little higher. 99,99 Euro........ shake?

Really hoping it's a temporary change, and would love this to see wider distribution, but I'm really wondering what's going on with this.

The publisher told me that they have the complete stock that was leftover after Essen. Hopefully they will reprint it soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vivienne Raper
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Doomfarer wrote:
CarlosSpicyweener wrote:

How long did it take to get the tracking information? I paid several weeks back and haven't heard anything from them. No game either.

Edit: Actually paid on November 3rd, so tree weeks with no info at all, awesome.

I got an order confirmation when I paid on November 3rd, but no shipping info or tracking number (or game expansion).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mutton Chops
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
veemonroe wrote:
Doomfarer wrote:
CarlosSpicyweener wrote:

I got an order confirmation when I paid on November 3rd, but no shipping info or tracking number (or game expansion).

I just got shipping notification from Uplay.IT. UPS tracking site says I should have it by next Wednesday. Which is nice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.