9 Posts

Kingdom Death: Monster» Forums » General

Subject: Is it a good time to sell some sprues? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Lyle Chipperson
msg tools
mbmb
With the recent Halloween sale and the coming kickstarter I wanted to know if now is a good tiem to sell some sprues since I won't use them I was thinkin of maybe get some cash out of them ,and where I can see prices ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nerds call me
United States
N Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's a horrible time to sell sprues considering the sale on the KDM website right now. If you go to eBay, most single sprues go for ~$25. You can get all of them for $125 in the KDM store right now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Ehlers
United States
Cleveland
Ohio
flag msg tools
I love you!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Search ebay sold auctions to get an idea of what things are selling at. It's harder to sell stuff on here or on dakka because there's less people searching for really specific items like that.

It's a *terrible* time to sell armor sprues given how cheap the armor pack is on the KD store right now. But most everything else is probably just fine.

Edit: ninja
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A J
msg tools
If you have some of the expansion sprues maybe? Not everyone wants to drop $125 on all of the sprues when they only want a select few. The market is going to be pretty saturated after they are delivered though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caleb Kester
United States
Ankeny
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Feeth wrote:
If you have some of the expansion sprues maybe? Not everyone wants to drop $125 on all of the sprues when they only want a select few. The market is going to be pretty saturated after they are delivered though.

There are only 500 available. It'll be interesting to see how many copies are sold of the reprint. I'm guessing after those are delivered price will go back to $25

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Istvan Bertyak
msg tools
mb
I would like to buy 1 lion, 1 rawhide, 1 leather spure for 15 USD/piece (with 12 bases). I live in Hungary (Europe). PM me if any of you are interested.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kain
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
Based on that armour kit pricing, it definitely is the worst time.

It essentially values each sprue at $11.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lonny x
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
There's a big difference between spending 125 for all versus 20-25 for one. If your selling them individually or in a pair then the sale on KD's site really shouldn't force you to match 11USD a sprue.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.