Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Tietsort
United States
Windsor
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi there, I have the Viticulture: Collector's Edition. That includes the upgraded Viticulture and Tuscany. Are the components from the Tuscany Essential edition I there... Or is this all new. I did both Kickstarter's for the viticulture first edition and The collectors. Gets a bit confusing with this one? Anyone know?

http://a2.res.cloudinary.com/csicdn/image/upload/c_pad,h_300...

Thanks Mark

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A Huynh
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmb
If you have Tuscany you have everything that is included in Tuscany Essential Edition (and more actually because many modules were not reprinted for the TEE)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darin Bolyard
United States
Oak Grove
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Tiets wrote:
Hi there, I have the Viticulture: Collector's Edition. That includes the upgraded Viticulture and Tuscany. Are the components from the Tuscany Essential edition I there... Or is this all new. I did both Kickstarter's for the viticulture first edition and The collectors. Gets a bit confusing with this one? Anyone know?

http://a2.res.cloudinary.com/csicdn/image/upload/c_pad,h_300...

Thanks Mark

The only thing you lack now is remorse...
You got it all and then some.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Tietsort
United States
Windsor
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Haha true, so many games, so little time... So much money in the wind...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Tietsort
United States
Windsor
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eddie the Cranky Gamer
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
Ok so there is a bit of nuance here.

There are three cards in Tuscany that were revised for the Essential Edition. Harvest Machine, Promoter, and Homesteader.

Harvest Machine and Promoter were included in the Moor Visitors expansion to fix people with CE or 2nd Edition.

There is no means to get a fixed Homesteader outside of the Essential Edition or Essential Edition Upgrade pack.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darin Bolyard
United States
Oak Grove
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
apotheos wrote:
Ok so there is a bit of nuance here.

There are three cards in Tuscany that were revised for the Essential Edition. Harvest Machine, Promoter, and Homesteader.

Harvest Machine and Promoter were included in the Moor Visitors expansion to fix people with CE or 2nd Edition.

There is no means to get a fixed Homesteader outside of the Essential Edition or Essential Edition Upgrade pack.

Doh!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.