49.1% of Goal | left

Support:

Sean Riley
United States
Glendale
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe I missed it somewhere but on all of the villain sheets the last stat at the bottom is the Evil Score. For shredder it is 99, for Ult. Shredder it is infinite.

Where is this value used in the game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Turtle Freak
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
az933k wrote:
Maybe I missed it somewhere but on all of the villain sheets the last stat at the bottom is the Evil Score. For shredder it is 99, for Ult. Shredder it is infinite.

Where is this value used in the game?

I don't think it is used. It's just for fluff like the lore quotes commonly found on card games. It does give some indication of the likelihood of seeing a good guy version of some characters in the future, though (hint, hint).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Miller
msg tools
mb
It may be used in the future, but for now it's just a fun stat. I think Karai should be lower than 99; she's acting out of a (misguided) sense of nobility, rather than a desire to conquer and subdue.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Prozinski
United States
O'Fallon
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
Stop touching me!
badge
You're far too trusting!
mbmbmbmb
And Super Shredder is infinitely evil!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Turtle Freak
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shirley T
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mb
az933k wrote:
What is the Evil value on the villain cards for?
Fun

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Butler
United States
White Sands Missile Range
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Obviously, a future expansion is going to come with a redemption mechanic where you play a card to try and convince a villain to defect and roll a d%; if the roll is equal to or greater than their Evil value, you convince them to turn away from the wicked past, and you get to use their ally card for the rest of the campaign. Super Shredder is a pure monster, and thus cannot be reasoned with or turned from his evil ways.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.