Support:

Daniel Davis - Personal
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Are there two more other worlds coming?

Derelict Ship and Blasted Wasteland (?)?

And I'm sure the GenCon preview stuff will hit retail at some point?

Will that be it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gavin Downing
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
Eventually EVERYTHING from the first Kickstarter, and as well as the second Kickstarter (going on now) will hit retail. Except for the KS Exclusive hero classes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J. Simcoe
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As Gavin said, everything from the original KS will eventually reach retail, except for the exclusive Heroes. I think there is about 30+ products left to go and based on the amount and timing of the products released so far, it will be about 2 years before we get everything available in the shops (although KS backers should get all of it in a few months and I imagine some will turn up as previews on the webstore and at conventions). They have hinted that Derelict Ship will be a 2017 Gencon release and Blasted Wastes a 2018 Gencon release.

With the new KS Forbidden Fortress, I imagine all those products will take about 2 years to release also, so assuming they don't announce anything new for Shadows of Brimstone in the meantime, I suspect it will be around 2020 before everything that has been announced so far in both Kickstarters to have hit retail.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J. Simcoe
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
By my reckoning this is a list of what should be left to hit retail -

Derelict Ship Otherworld
Blasted Wastes Otherworld
Prospector
Orphan
Drifter
Gambler
Wandering Samurai
Darkstone Shaman
Jargano Native
Frontier Doctor
Cowboy
Scourge Rats/Rats Nest
Undead Outlaw Gang Deluxe Pack
Bel'ial
The Flesh Stalker/Flesh Drones Deluxe Pack
The Sand Kraken
Burrower
Jargano Swamp Raptor
Wasteland Terralisk
The Ancient One
Beacon Drones
Hellcannon & Crew
Vampire Nest Mission Pack
The Lost Army Mission Pack
Werewolves Den Mission Pack
Hellfire Succubi Mission Pack
Black Fang Tribe Mission Pack
Cult of the Crimson Hand Mission Pack
Allies of the Old West
Terrain Pack #2?

Plus about 12 card packs, which will probably be webstore only.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrea Florio
Japan
Tokyo
flag msg tools
mbmb
What's the Terrain pack 2?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J. Simcoe
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
According to the original kickstarter there was some scenic items, barrels, crates and a mine cart I think. So I assumed they would collect them together like in the Doorways into Darkness pack. Either that or they will just make resin versions for sale on the webstore (I think they already sell some barrels and crates this way)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
"GAME OVER, MAN. GAME OVER!"
Denmark
Aarhus
Unwashed and somewhat slightly dazed...
flag msg tools
mb
And on top of all the 'back order' stuff, I see no reason for them to stop putting out expansions, making new stuff for the game, along with and beyond the Forbidden Fortress stuff...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Davis - Personal
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool, thanks all.

With all that stuff still to come, I feel even more better about not backing FoFo.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gavin Downing
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
I will note that the new KS is arranged very differently from the last one. Everything's meant to come in a single shipment, and they've given themselves time to do so. It's true there's still stuff to be delivered from the first KS (expected to start shipping in the next couple months), but FoFo is a very different beast, and should be shipped out about the estimated time with all stretch goals.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Keetlaer
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Green Angel wrote:
According to the original kickstarter there was some scenic items, barrels, crates and a mine cart I think. So I assumed they would collect them together like in the Doorways into Darkness pack. Either that or they will just make resin versions for sale on the webstore (I think they already sell some barrels and crates this way)

I have a Doorways Pack, but it does not contain barrels, crates, or mine carts. So that is something that indeed still should appear sometime, somehow.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Harman
United States
Ontario
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
D_Davis wrote:
Cool, thanks all.

With all that stuff still to come, I feel even more better about not backing FoFo.

There's certainly plenty of content at retail, and more coming. But you can't beat the value of either pledge level of fofo. It's at *least* 50℅ off retail. With 3 classes you'll have to go to ebay for later.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.