Export minus 2 Montes covered 11
Minus 1 Dao covered 10
Fields Dao and duoro

Turn 3
Weather minus 1
Lisboa white 5
Dao white 1
Montes red 3
Fair action Montes red 3 hits Amelia's req but none others taste expert. 4 fair points
Wine experts bonus for abv with free taxation
Sales action white 6 and 5 - 22 dollars with abv wine expert

Vital
Wine experts
Winery- Mingo and montes

Fair 1
8 points to vitals 14
Spend 1 white and 3 red for bonuses
Cellars and end of game wine x 2

Turn 4

Moved farmer to white dao
Minus 2 Weather
3 lisboa
1 Dao
2 Montes
Fair action Dao 3 cellared 3 turns with farmer for 7 plus 2 wine expert. Hits all3 judges expectations
Wine experts bonus abv with dollar off fields

And here is when Cleveland tied up the series. This is also my first session report, so feel free to leave commentary and feedback! Thank you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vita Est Certamine
United States
Wesley Chapel
Florida
flag msg tools
No matter where you go, there you are.
badge
Kilroy was here
mbmbmbmbmb
Ironic, but I work night shift. I had the night off and it happened to be the night I meet with a friend for our all-night game night.

I playing a 2-player game of Vinhos with my non-sports-fan friend. We had to stop for a bit around the 8th inning to watch the game. I was floored that my friend was so disinterested in sports in general that he couldn't appreciate the gravity and impact of the game. The way it ended reminds me of watching the 2004 World Series (I was a Massachusetts resident for 47 years).

It was surreal watching the Cubs win the world series with someone who just didn't grasp the importance of that game and the way it ended. ...If you wrote that as a story it would be so cliche' it just wouldn't be believable. Yet, when it unfolds in real life it's magic.

Regardless, we resumed our second game of Vinhos that night after watching the celebration. Followed by a game of "Keyflower", a couple games of "Agricola: All Creaures Big and Small", and then a couple games of "Sea of Clouds" which was our first playthrough of that game.

I can't get enough of Vinhos Deluxe! Next week we're going to add the bling/expansions!

But we won't be interrupted by the Cubs.

Thought it was just funny that we both you and I were both playing Vinhos at the same time (that was late for most working people) and had our game interrupted by the Cubs/Indians game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Parkin
United States
Stow
Ohio
flag msg tools
You got drama all over my meeples!
badge
MIND. BLOWN.
mbmbmbmbmb
Maddest Hatter wrote:
...so disinterested in sports in general that he couldn't appreciate the gravity and impact of the game... just didn't grasp the importance of that game and the way it ended.

Yep, that's me. Enough of this "sports" stuff. There are board games to be played!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vita Est Certamine
United States
Wesley Chapel
Florida
flag msg tools
No matter where you go, there you are.
badge
Kilroy was here
mbmbmbmbmb
Annowme wrote:
Maddest Hatter wrote:
...so disinterested in sports in general that he couldn't appreciate the gravity and impact of the game... just didn't grasp the importance of that game and the way it ended.

Yep, that's me. Enough of this "sports" stuff. There are board games to be played!

Lol! I will say, as amazing as some sports are, they are as much of an inconvenience to follow as they are entertaining.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan N

Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
msg tools
mbmbmb
Maddest Hatter wrote:
Annowme wrote:
Maddest Hatter wrote:

Lol! I will say, as amazing as some sports are, they are as much of an inconvenience to follow as they are entertaining.

I completely agree! I can only watch baseball and hockey in the playoffs. There is way too many games to play instead. But the WS seemed important for one reason or another.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.