Gabriel Gendron
Canada
Chambly
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello everyone,
Here's a rule clarification that we feel needs to be adressed in the current rulebook 1.2:

Everytime you gain the necessary XP to gain a new Rank, (For example to reach Rank 2, you need 6XP) the next XP that you acquire are tracked with a new locked die and you start tracking the XP back in the first die slot (labeled Rank 2).

In other words, once you've earned a new die, your XP track "resets" and you need the total value of XP as indicated on the table. We had players just unlock a die every 6 XP, that is not the case.

This will get fixed ASAP in a living rules update. Thank you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
raymond l
Australia
Lidcombe - Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
Looking forward to these clarifications as XP tracking was the only section of the rulebook which I wasn't completely clear about. In fact I'd come here to ask a question on the 2 examples given in that section. Thanks for designing the game and making it available. I played my first two games today and lost twice at the hands of the Level 1 Boss Monster.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.