Subject: Project Update #81 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Damo Damo
msg tools
Original post can be found here.

Quote:
Hey unkindled,

BackerKit (Pledge Manager) will launch on Monday. Exact time will be confirmed on Monday.

We have had a few issues with the importing of data but BackerKit have been working throughout yesterday to find out the problems.

We have now sorted these out and after tonight the system should be in place.

We could theoretically launch tomorrow however we want to ensure ours (and BackerKit's) customer service team are in operating hours (Mon-Fri) to make sure any issues can be swiftly dealt with and corrected.

Again, thanks everyone for your continued support on these last minute hiccups in the launch of the Pledge Manager.

Praise the Sun \[T]/

Well, this is definitely good news.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonah P.
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for updating us on this! I really appreciate it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin B. Smith
United States
Morro Bay
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Jonah Pak wrote:
Thank you for updating us on this! I really appreciate it!

Agreed, although "News" would be the better forum for time-sensitive information like this.

My theory is that stuff in News can probably be ignored in a year, but stuff in General might still be of interest.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damo Damo
msg tools
But not all the updates are time sensitive and keeping them together in General makes the most sense.

In any case, when the game comes out in 6 months, most of these posts will be buried and long forgotten.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin B. Smith
United States
Morro Bay
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hangmans Noose wrote:
But not all the updates are time sensitive and keeping them together in General makes the most sense.

Huh. I'm having a hard time thinking of a non-time-sensitive update, but I guess I'll trust you that they exist.

Quote:
In any case, when the game comes out in 6 months, most of these posts will be buried and long forgotten.

Except when searching, or when browsing back through the General forum looking for "first thoughts", player count questions, etc.

I probably spend more time poking around in old forum than most people.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.