4 Posts

Colony» Forums » Rules

Subject: STOCKPILE CARD in Colony Board Game from Brezier rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
mark kadow
msg tools
Seems Over Powered.

Every Turn Just keep 3 Sets of dice and gain three VP? Is that correct? You don't lose those dice? Are they spent to activate the cards ability?shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Bennett
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
stuntguru wrote:
Seems Over Powered.

Every Turn Just keep 3 Sets of dice and gain three VP? Is that correct? You don't lose those dice? Are they spent to activate the cards ability?shake

i dont have my copy yet but i believe you dont accrue vp from turn to turn so at the end of every turn you re evaluate how many vp you get from it and it it puts you over the top you win.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mikko Saari
Finland
flag msg tools
http://www.lautapeliopas.fi/ - the best Finnish board game resource!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, you generally don't gain points repeatedly in Colony. If something gives you 3 VP, it gives you those 3 VP once, not every turn.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Hopkins
United States
Rockford
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
stuntguru wrote:
Seems Over Powered.

Points are not accrued every turn. So if your stockpile card gives you 3 points because of the dice in there, that's all it will ever give you. If you remove some dice, now it's worth 2, 1, or 0-depending on how many dice are left.

At the end of your turn, you always count up your total points and adjust your position on the point track.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.