$18.00
GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters: 70.5

4,882 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
30.8% of Goal | 28 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
18 Posts

Gloomhaven» Forums » General

Subject: Preorder...how long rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Danny Cantwell

Central Point
Oregon
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was just curious if anyone knew how much longer pre-orders will be available to receive the game with the kickstarter backers?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
note16th wrote:
I was just curious if anyone knew how much longer pre-orders will be available to receive the game with the kickstarter backers?
Seems like it has been discussed in many different threads here. You might try searching.
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig C
United States
Wichita
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
martimer wrote:
note16th wrote:
I was just curious if anyone knew how much longer pre-orders will be available to receive the game with the kickstarter backers?
Seems like it has been discussed in many different threads here. You might try searching.


Don't do it! Stand your ground and demand an answer! arrrh
16 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jarad Bond
United States
Anchorage
Alaska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It is probably on the order of "hours left" at this point, though. Seems like he said it would close in a week, a week ago.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
K. Hickey
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
Sometime in Janurary
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Ackland
msg tools
logris wrote:
It is probably on the order of "hours left" at this point, though. Seems like he said it would close in a week, a week ago.

Isaac has always said it will end shortly before production finishes. As production has been delayed several times to address issues, the deadline keeps moving. We don't have a fixed date at the moment.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tomáš Petrů
Czech Republic
Mělník
Středočeský kraj
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I was asking the same question few weeks ago and I also think it´s matter of days before closing. And because I am weak, I pre-ordered yesterday and I recommend you to do the same
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marius Friedrichs
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Reamax wrote:
I was asking the same question few weeks ago and I also think it´s matter of days before closing. And because I am weak, I pre-ordered yesterday and I recommend you to do the same

Hah! I saw you in that thread and I finally caved yesterday too.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Isaac Childres
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Ax0r wrote:
logris wrote:
It is probably on the order of "hours left" at this point, though. Seems like he said it would close in a week, a week ago.

Isaac has always said it will end shortly before production finishes. As production has been delayed several times to address issues, the deadline keeps moving. We don't have a fixed date at the moment.

This. Sorry the information keeps changing. I would still estimate a week or two at this point, but I will make an announcement in a new thread when pre-orders are actually about to close.
11 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Hladky
Czech Republic
flag msg tools
Currently working on Perdition's Mouth Board game content
badge
Imperial Assault - Imperial Player
mbmbmbmbmb
Have you ever heard about 90 - 10 - 90 Murphy's law?

The first 90% of work takes 90% of the working time. Remaining 10% takes another 90% of the working time.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig C
United States
Wichita
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mrakomor wrote:
Have you ever heard about 90 - 10 - 90 Murphy's law?

The first 90% of work takes 90% of the working time. Remaining 10% takes another 90% of the working time.


Sounds more like Berra's Law, but I like it.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Claire
msg tools
I wanted to pre-order but I think I will wait until retail as shipping from US is too much to UK. I followed this during the KS too but didn't back as I backed 7th continent whistle and couldn't back both at the time. Wish I had though shake
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marius Friedrichs
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DragonFly90 wrote:
I wanted to pre-order but I think I will wait until retail as shipping from US is too much to UK. I followed this during the KS too but didn't back as I backed 7th continent whistle and couldn't back both at the time. Wish I had though shake

Shipping is actually from within the EU. I paid 10$ for shipping to Germany. Is it that much more expensive to the UK?

edit:
I just checked and Germany and the UK are in the same shipping zone. So it's 10$, which is not expensive at all.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Ackland
msg tools
Zakoholic wrote:
DragonFly90 wrote:
I wanted to pre-order but I think I will wait until retail as shipping from US is too much to UK. I followed this during the KS too but didn't back as I backed 7th continent whistle and couldn't back both at the time. Wish I had though shake

Shipping is actually from within the EU. I paid 10$ for shipping to Germany. Is it that much more expensive to the UK?

edit:
I just checked and Germany and the UK are in the same shipping zone. So it's 10$, which is not expensive at all.


$10 shipping for a 10kg box is basically Isaac allowing you to rob him blind
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Kneipp
United States
Plano
Texas
flag msg tools
martimer wrote:
note16th wrote:
I was just curious if anyone knew how much longer pre-orders will be available to receive the game with the kickstarter backers?
Seems like it has been discussed in many different threads here. You might try searching.

Jump on in with a better search engine, and then get back with a real answer to an honest question.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Claire
msg tools
Aah right I didn't know it was $10 so will that be no custom charges too then if from the EU? So is $109 and this will be cheaper than when at retail?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Duane Crago
United States
Woodstock
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DragonFly90 wrote:
I followed this during the KS too but didn't back as I backed 7th continent whistle and couldn't back both at the time. Wish I had though shake


I was following both too, but ended up going the other direction and backed GloomHaven. I did eventually pre-order 7th Continent though when my summer bonus allowed it. Both should be fun, but when it was a one or another situation it made for a really tough call
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex P
United States
Rockville
Maryland
flag msg tools
mb
DragonFly90 wrote:
Aah right I didn't know it was $10 so will that be no custom charges too then if from the EU? So is $109 and this will be cheaper than when at retail?


My understanding is that the preorder direct Fromm
Cephalofair ships the same way and time as the KS copies. I believe there are no additional customs charges, but you can verify that at the shipping section of the KS page.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.