$18.00
GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters: 53.71

3,951 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
24.9% of Goal | 30 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
34 Posts
1 , 2  Next »   | 

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » Religion, Sex, and Politics

Subject: A Petition for Whitehouse and DOJ non-interference rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Binkowski
United States
Rochester
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/pledge-not-interfe...

"Justice and fairness is a cornerstone of our great republic and must be preserved. Our government and our people are regulated by the laws that are passed and must not be ignored. We the People of these United States petition President Obama and the Department of Justice to not interfere with any investigation or pardon any conviction against Hillary Clinton."
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Stiles
United States
California
flag msg tools
Shaman
mbmbmb
Sarxis wrote:
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/pledge-not-interfe...

"Justice and fairness is a cornerstone of our great republic and must be preserved. Our government and our people are regulated by the laws that are passed and must not be ignored. We the People of these United States petition President Obama and the Department of Justice to not interfere with any investigation or pardon any conviction against Hillary Clinton."


You realize, right, that whitehouse petitions are a semi-longstanding joke around here right?
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Keiser

Waunakee
Wisconsin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sarxis wrote:
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/pledge-not-interfe...

"Justice and fairness is a cornerstone of our great republic and must be preserved. Our government and our people are regulated by the laws that are passed and must not be ignored. We the People of these United States petition President Obama and the Department of Justice to not interfere with any investigation or pardon any conviction against Hillary Clinton."


You guys funny.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Keiser

Waunakee
Wisconsin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
windsagio wrote:
Sarxis wrote:
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/pledge-not-interfe...

"Justice and fairness is a cornerstone of our great republic and must be preserved. Our government and our people are regulated by the laws that are passed and must not be ignored. We the People of these United States petition President Obama and the Department of Justice to not interfere with any investigation or pardon any conviction against Hillary Clinton."


You realize, right, that whitehouse petitions are a semi-longstanding joke around here right?


I hear they are petitioning God to let Jeebus return, but he is waiting for the numbers before giving it consideration.

 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wendell
United States
Yellow Springs
Ohio
flag msg tools
All the little chicks with crimson lips, go...
badge
Hey, get your stinking cursor off my face! I got nukes, you know.
mbmbmbmbmb
Sarxis wrote:
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/pledge-not-interfe...

"Justice and fairness is a cornerstone of our great republic and must be preserved. Our government and our people are regulated by the laws that are passed and must not be ignored. We the People of these United States petition President Obama and the Department of Justice to not interfere with any investigation or pardon any conviction against Hillary Clinton."


Personally I'd like the FBI to quit leaking shit designed to make Clinton look bad and help Trump.

I mean really, THESE tweets?





From an account that had been utterly dormant for over a year, all of a sudden tweeting this crap less than a week before the election? It's all bogus but clearly intended to help Trump.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Binkowski
United States
Rochester
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
windsagio wrote:
Sarxis wrote:
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/pledge-not-interfe...

"Justice and fairness is a cornerstone of our great republic and must be preserved. Our government and our people are regulated by the laws that are passed and must not be ignored. We the People of these United States petition President Obama and the Department of Justice to not interfere with any investigation or pardon any conviction against Hillary Clinton."


You realize, right, that whitehouse petitions are a semi-longstanding joke around here right?


But you will sign it, no? Because I know you stand on the side of justice and fairness.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rusty McFisticuffs
United States
Arcata
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
What, in your mind, is the single most compelling piece of evidence that President Obama or the Department of Justice would interfere with an investigation or pardon a conviction against Hillary Clinton?

If this sort of thing still qualifies as "hard, solid proof" to you, this is going to be a pretty short conversation.
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Keiser

Waunakee
Wisconsin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kuhrusty wrote:
What, in your mind, is the single most compelling piece of evidence that President Obama or the Department of Justice would interfere with an investigation or pardon a conviction against Hillary Clinton?

If this sort of thing still qualifies as "hard, solid proof" to you, this is going to be a pretty short conversation.


Paranoia + Stupidity + Desperation can yield amazing results.

 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Binkowski
United States
Rochester
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
kuhrusty wrote:
What, in your mind, is the single most compelling piece of evidence that President Obama or the Department of Justice would interfere with an investigation or pardon a conviction against Hillary Clinton?

If this sort of thing still qualifies as "hard, solid proof" to you, this is going to be a pretty short conversation.


It's going to be even shorter than you think.


The reason for the petition isn't necessarily because of evidence, but to reassure people who have lost confidence in both the President and the Department of Justice. The Morale of the nation is important, and a verbal commitment to propriety is needed.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mb
windsagio wrote:
You realize, right, that whitehouse petitions are a semi-longstanding joke around here right?
Well, ONE of Y-O-U 'seriously' "petition" them upon a 'Presidential GAMES Library' in addition/within for their usual sort. President Obama already had 'shown' he's GOT "Morning-wood for EVEN in the sheep'Press Pool'!" Tell`em GROGnads sent you too.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rusty McFisticuffs
United States
Arcata
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Sarxis wrote:
kuhrusty wrote:
What, in your mind, is the single most compelling piece of evidence that President Obama or the Department of Justice would interfere with an investigation or pardon a conviction against Hillary Clinton?

If this sort of thing still qualifies as "hard, solid proof" to you, this is going to be a pretty short conversation.

It's going to be even shorter than you think.

(You should have left it before the edit--it was funnier ending here.)

Sarxis wrote:
The reason for the petition isn't necessarily because of evidence, but to reassure people who have lost confidence in both the President and the Department of Justice. The Morale of the nation is important, and a verbal commitment to propriety is needed.

This seems like nonsense to me. First, you don't petition people to do something unless you have reason to believe they won't, and this whole thing can be dismissed as garbage if the reason is something like "he's a Muslim." Second, the President has already sworn the oath of office; does that not count as a verbal commitment to propriety, or are you saying there's some segment of the population who think he lied about that but will be reassured if he agrees to some Internet petition?
11 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Stiles
United States
California
flag msg tools
Shaman
mbmbmb
Sarxis wrote:
windsagio wrote:
Sarxis wrote:
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/pledge-not-interfe...

"Justice and fairness is a cornerstone of our great republic and must be preserved. Our government and our people are regulated by the laws that are passed and must not be ignored. We the People of these United States petition President Obama and the Department of Justice to not interfere with any investigation or pardon any conviction against Hillary Clinton."


You realize, right, that whitehouse petitions are a semi-longstanding joke around here right?


But you will sign it, no? Because I know you stand on the side of justice and fairness.


Signing it would make me a dupe of trumped up paranoia and calculated cynicism, so no.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mb
They did realize that HRC is going to win the election, so at the very worst then Kaine becomes her 'successor'; unless TRUMP won, and he'd provide Pence as the "utmost worst".
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Based upon my poor understanding of history, science, and ethics...
United States
North Pole
Alaska
flag msg tools
Pfff. He'll pardon her.

I wish someone with more ambition than me would work on a pardon for Snowden.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G Rowls
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No, if she is as crooked as the frothing at the mouth alt righters make her out to be and supposedly being a sharp political operator ,she can't get herself of the the hook then she doesn't deserve to be president.

Of course the frothing at the mouth fuckwits never supply any evidence beyond working themselves into a frenzy for 15 years because she is a 'clinton'.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald
United States
New Alexandria
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This information about mishandling of secret information is coming from leaks inside the FBI.

Irony sure is ironic sometimes.

8 
 Thumb up
1.00
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sarxis wrote:
kuhrusty wrote:
What, in your mind, is the single most compelling piece of evidence that President Obama or the Department of Justice would interfere with an investigation or pardon a conviction against Hillary Clinton?

If this sort of thing still qualifies as "hard, solid proof" to you, this is going to be a pretty short conversation.


It's going to be even shorter than you think.


I bet you say that to all the ladies (or maybe dudes it's a free world)

*rimshot*

Quote:



The reason for the petition isn't necessarily because of evidence, but to reassure people who have lost confidence in both the President and the Department of Justice. The Morale of the nation is important, and a verbal commitment to propriety is needed.


The petition is silly. If the DOJ isn't involved in the investigation then no one is going to be investigating. Sometimes people need reassurance but if your 30yr old kid calls you about monsters under his bed you tell him to go the fuck back to bed.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Keiser

Waunakee
Wisconsin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Koldfoot wrote:
Pfff. He'll pardon her.

I wish someone with more ambition than me would work on a pardon for Snowden.


Yeah, his name is Putin. He is trying hard - with Trump.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wendell
United States
Yellow Springs
Ohio
flag msg tools
All the little chicks with crimson lips, go...
badge
Hey, get your stinking cursor off my face! I got nukes, you know.
mbmbmbmbmb
Koldfoot wrote:
Pfff. He'll pardon her.

I wish someone with more ambition than me would work on a pardon for Snowden.


Obama won't pardon Clinton because she won't be convicted or even indicted. There will be nothing to pardon.

1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Woodcock
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mb
Sarxis wrote:
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/pledge-not-interfe...

"Justice and fairness is a cornerstone of our great republic and must be preserved. Our government and our people are regulated by the laws that are passed and must not be ignored. We the People of these United States petition President Obama and the Department of Justice to not interfere with any investigation or pardon any conviction against Hillary Clinton."



Signed...thanks for the link.


Ferret
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R. Frazier
United States
West Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
A man learns little by little in battle. Take this battle experience and become a man who can’t be beaten
badge
This flag says we will fight until only our bones are left.
mbmbmbmbmb
Sarxis wrote:
kuhrusty wrote:
What, in your mind, is the single most compelling piece of evidence that President Obama or the Department of Justice would interfere with an investigation or pardon a conviction against Hillary Clinton?

If this sort of thing still qualifies as "hard, solid proof" to you, this is going to be a pretty short conversation.


It's going to be even shorter than you think.


The reason for the petition isn't necessarily because of evidence, but to reassure people who have lost confidence in both the President and the Department of Justice. The Morale of the nation is important, and a verbal commitment to propriety is needed.


This is nonsense. What you are your ilk are demanding is confirmation of your belief that Hillary should be removed from public life forever because you don't like her.

No level of investigation will be enough for you until that happens as you will cry "conspiracy" at any result other than "Clinton goes to jail, go go team religious conservatives, godless liberals can suck it."
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew
United States
North Dakota
flag msg tools
Thanks for the rent-free space in your head. Would have been nice if you'd cleaned it up a bit before you rented it out, though.
badge
I control your mind.
mbmbmbmbmb
rylfrazier wrote:
What you are your ilk are demanding is confirmation of your belief that Hillary should be removed from public life forever because you don't like her.


Of course we don't like her. But she should removed from public life forever because she's a threat to Democracy.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pontifex Maximus
United States
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
rylfrazier wrote:
What you are your ilk are demanding is confirmation of your belief that Hillary should be removed from public life forever because you don't like her.


Of course we don't like her. But she should removed from public life forever because she's a threat to Democracy.


I see. Tried and convicted based on the voices in that alt-right addled swamp you call a brain.

You have anything beside the alt right memes we have come to know and love. Or just the fact you want the mentally ill lying bigot the GOP gave us as president is fact enough for you.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Woodcock
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mb
Drew1365 wrote:
rylfrazier wrote:
What you are your ilk are demanding is confirmation of your belief that Hillary should be removed from public life forever because you don't like her.


Of course we don't like her. But she should removed from public life forever because she's a threat to Democracy.


The ~8000 clear felonies are also pretty damning to anybody with a clearance....



Ferret
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Binkowski
United States
Rochester
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
rylfrazier wrote:
Sarxis wrote:
kuhrusty wrote:
What, in your mind, is the single most compelling piece of evidence that President Obama or the Department of Justice would interfere with an investigation or pardon a conviction against Hillary Clinton?

If this sort of thing still qualifies as "hard, solid proof" to you, this is going to be a pretty short conversation.


It's going to be even shorter than you think.


The reason for the petition isn't necessarily because of evidence, but to reassure people who have lost confidence in both the President and the Department of Justice. The Morale of the nation is important, and a verbal commitment to propriety is needed.


This is nonsense. What you are your ilk are demanding is confirmation of your belief that Hillary should be removed from public life forever because you don't like her.

No level of investigation will be enough for you until that happens as you will cry "conspiracy" at any result other than "Clinton goes to jail, go go team religious conservatives, godless liberals can suck it."



Isn't it amazing how much has been spoken in just this thread against the Whitehouse making a statement to commit to impartiality in this case? That's all this is - just a few words of reassurance for the public.

https://wh.gov/ieCDf
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.