Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Thomas Grogan
United States
Charlotte
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Holy hell, I have a question and its NOT "where is my damage cards in the first mission" crap.

During some missions, the minion movement is dictated by rolling a rune die and move the minions in the corresponding direction on the compass.

My questions are:
Do I roll the rune die at the beginning of every minion movement phase?
Or do I roll the rune die once at the beginning of the first round and that direction is set in stone for all subsequent rounds during the entire mission?

Thanks in advance.

BTW: where are the command cards for the boss?
JUST KIDDING!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy Auschrat
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You roll the rune die at the beginning of every minion movement phase. Otherwise you would always know where the minions go every turn. And that would be boring...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Tiras
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
Correct!

Also minions can't remember something from that long ago so you need to refresh them regularly (totally not canon)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mario T
msg tools
Adding to the same topic, in missions where minions move more than 1 space and their movement is dictated by an objective (bomb, school, etc) can they move in different directions? e.g. 1 blue and 1 red since that would take them closer to the target.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Tiras
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
If minions are moving more than one space, yes, they can move two different directions (ie. red, then blue) if it will move them closer to their objective. They will not move any spaces if the result of those two moves would leave them an equal distance from the objective.

Does that make sense?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mario T
msg tools
Completely! Also I hadn't considered the case where the movement would leave them at the same distance (even on previous missions).

Thanks for the clarification!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.