Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Stiles
United States
California
flag msg tools
Shaman
mbmbmb
this happened in my home town today;

http://www.kiro7.com/news/local/2-cars-torched-in-burien-in-...

KIRO wrote:
BURIEN, Wash. - Police are investigating an arson in Burien as a hate crime after a car and shed were set on fire and and anti-Semitic graffiti was sprayed nearby.

Let me tell you how happy I am that we've all of a sudden devolved into a nation where this shit is everywhere.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mb
Re: Thanks, Mr. T & you're welcome Colin K.? thx!
They could obtain NEW vehicles from "Glen Grant Chevrolet" in downtown 'Bur-r-rien'! whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Stiles
United States
California
flag msg tools
Shaman
mbmbmb
GROGnads wrote:
;) They could obtain NEW vehicles from "Glen Grant Chevrolet" in downtown 'Bur-r-rien'! :whistle:

Thank you for turning my frown upside down with that weirdly specific reference :D
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mb
cool Even 'attended' that there, and RAN their "OGRE" tourney.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I like board games more than most people.
United States
Northlake
Illinois
flag msg tools
When I die I want people to look at the condition of my games and say, "Man, he really played these alot."
mbmbmb
After the A-Team, that guy went downhill fast.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Keiser

Waunakee
Wisconsin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
"I pity the Ford!"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Keiser

Waunakee
Wisconsin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In all seriousness, this is the piece of shit humanity that supports Trump and you are supporting if you elect Trump.

The genie will take a while to hunt down and kill, thanks to this election, but denying Trump (and by proxy, these POS's claim for legitimacy) will prevent these fuckers from spreading even further - and making their re-bottling even more intensive.

They will be put back. It's just a matter of how much work will be necessary.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Ottawa
Ontario
msg tools
Is "thanks Trump" the new "thanks Obama?" Neat.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Keiser

Waunakee
Wisconsin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
broken clock wrote:

No, because Trump won't be President.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Junior McSpiffy
United States
Riverton
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
darthhugo wrote:
In all seriousness, this is the piece of shit humanity that supports Trump and you are supporting if you elect Trump.

The genie will take a while to hunt down and kill, thanks to this election, but denying Trump (and by proxy, these POS's claim for legitimacy) will prevent these fuckers from spreading even further - and making their re-bottling even more intensive.

So take anything bad that happens in the world (and this event is pretty ugly) and just scream "This is who Trump is!" This is your fearmongering appeal to emotion?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian Hague
United Kingdom
Bristol
Bristol
flag msg tools
RAWKET LAWNCHA!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
'Possible' hate crime?!??!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Keiser

Waunakee
Wisconsin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
GameCrossing wrote:
darthhugo wrote:

So take anything bad that happens in the world (and this event is pretty ugly) and just scream "This is who Trump is!" This is your fearmongering appeal to emotion?

Don't be a fucking moron.

This is exactly who Trump represents.

Still waiting for those skinhead endorsements for HRC. Or the Klan? Or the fat, white White Nationalists?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Ottawa
Ontario
msg tools
http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/264277/black-lives-matter-...

Thanks Mr. T.

http://www.infowars.com/video-black-lives-matter-rioters-tar...

Thanks Mr. T.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United States
Sandy Springs
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Because racism and antisemitism never existed before Trump

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew
United States
North Dakota
flag msg tools
Thanks for the rent-free space in your head. Would have been nice if you'd cleaned it up a bit before you rented it out, though.
badge
I control your mind.
mbmbmbmbmb
It's odd how after decades of overt anti-semitism coming from the left, in a few short months they've managed to attribute it all to Trump.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Keiser

Waunakee
Wisconsin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
It's odd how after decades of overt anti-semitism coming from the left, in a few short months they've managed to attribute it all to Trump.

Oh, please do provide all the scintilating facts behind your obfuscation.

I'll wait, while you refer to what facts means.

You alties must be getting tired of the losing, and repression, and rights being torn from your poor selves at this point.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Keiser

Waunakee
Wisconsin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
galad2003 wrote:
Because racism and antisemitism never existed before Trump

Wow, what an interesting comment.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Ottawa
Ontario
msg tools
Agreed. Republicans are racist. Did you know that they support the mass immigration of individuals who are known to be antisemitic and anti-homosexual?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Stiles
United States
California
flag msg tools
Shaman
mbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:

One of the ways you can tell real antisemitism: Someone burns your car and writes "JEW BITCHES" on your wall.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Stiles
United States
California
flag msg tools
Shaman
mbmbmb
GameCrossing wrote:
darthhugo wrote:

Emotional reactions are funny sometimes. It happening in (well near) the nice town I grew up, where we never had problems like this before I found pretty upsetting.

To your point, the rise of alt-right radicalism pretty closely parallels the rise of Trump, although there may not be causation.

What I think I could make a case for is him normalizing and mainstream this kind of shit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Ottawa
Ontario
msg tools
windsagio wrote:
GameCrossing wrote:
darthhugo wrote:

Emotional reactions are funny sometimes. It happening in (well near) the nice town I grew up, where we never had problems like this before I found pretty upsetting.

To your point, the rise of alt-right radicalism pretty closely parallels the rise of Trump, although there may not be causation.

What I think I could make a case for is him normalizing and mainstream this kind of shit.

And I could just as easily make a case for the rise of racially motivated hate crimes against white people to the liberal support of purposely divisive movements like BLM.

Since we're using references to places we grew up: The leader of BLM in Toronto has been on record, multiple times, stating that she thinks about killing white people and that white people are subhuman. This is a woman has been granted access to very high level Liberal party members after her remarks.

Alt-right radicalism has existed since the dawn of the internet. It mostly consists of people saying random shit online to shock and offend and it's largely a reaction against political correctness. There is no way to know whether or not those people even believe any of the nonsense they say and to be honest, it really doesn't matter, since saying mean thing online is completely trivial.

Racism exists within all parties and pretending like it's the fault of one person or one political group is absurd.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.D. Hall
msg tools
I reject utterly the slander of Mr. T, and am forwarding him your home address so he can beat you like a dog.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Bartosh

Sunnyvale
California
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
broken clock wrote:

I look forwarded to the updated Dark Souls mods.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Keiser

Waunakee
Wisconsin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
broken clock wrote:
windsagio wrote:
GameCrossing wrote:
darthhugo wrote:

And I could just as easily make a case for the rise of racially motivated hate crimes against white people to the liberal support of purposely divisive movements like BLM.

Since we're using references to places we grew up: The leader of BLM in Toronto has been on record, multiple times, stating that she thinks about killing white people and that white people are subhuman. This is a woman has been granted access to very high level Liberal party members after her remarks.

Alt-right radicalism has existed since the dawn of the internet. It mostly consists of people saying random shit online to shock and offend and it's largely a reaction against political correctness. There is no way to know whether or not those people even believe any of the nonsense they say and to be honest, it really doesn't matter, since saying mean thing online is completely trivial.

Racism exists within all parties and pretending like it's the fault of one person or one political group is absurd.

You either have no grasp of numbers and quantity or you are intentionally laying the standard defense of... "Well, they did it!"

There is no doubt that conservatives are waaaaaaaay more racists, bigoted, and hateful than any liberal. Or did you forget about the conservative platform for the last fifty years? Did you ever notice what happened to the South when the civil rights act was passed? Did you ever notice the anti-gay, anti-LBGT platforms since forever?

Of course you are conflagrating, because you know you are wrong to a large degree.

I will pay you $10,000 for every +1 net case of racism performed by a liberal, when compared to a conservative. And you will promise to do 10 hours of community service for every +1 net that I can prove.

You willing to take that bet?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant
United States
Cuyahoga Falls
Ohio
flag msg tools
One of the best gaming weekends in Ohio since 2010. Search facebook for "BOGA Weekend Retreat" for more info!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
broken clock wrote:
windsagio wrote:
GameCrossing wrote:
darthhugo wrote:

Since we're using references to places we grew up: The leader of BLM in Toronto has been on record, multiple times, stating that she thinks about killing white people and that white people are subhuman.

Link please?

Quote:
This is a woman has been granted access to very high level Liberal party members after her remarks.

Pull your head out of the sand. You really think it's completely trivial? You don't think there's any way people get emboldened by hearing support for their radical ideas in their echo chambers online? And then they hear the nominee for their party spout the same nonsense, further normalizing and validating their views. You don't think there's any chance that those people might take that validation as a call to act out in the real world? Not only that they CAN, but that they actually SHOULD?

Quote:

Pretending like it exits in anything even approaching even measures in both parties is being equally absurd.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.