Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Juan García
Mexico
Monterrey
Nuevo Leon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Are there news of an expansion comming in the future? I can easily see new characters, locations expansion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gil Orey
Portugal
Cascais
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hopefully, next year, MESAboardgames will release an Expansion for the game City of Spies - Estoril 1942.

The Expansion - City of Lisbon - will have:
2 new locations (in Lisbon,of course) - those locations will have a special power
6 new characters with a new nationality (Japonese) and a new hability - mastermind.
6 set-up characters with 6 cubes for a 5th player.
1 new mission card

Everthing depends how the game sell in the market and if players want this expansion :-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Mohnkern
United States
Germantown
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
gil orey wrote:
Hopefully, next year, MESAboardgames will release an Expansion for the game City of Spies - Estoril 1942.

2 new locations (in Lisbon,of course) - those locations will have a special power
6 new characters with a new nationality (Japonese) and a new hability - mastermind.
1 new mission card

Everthing depends how the game sell in the market and if players want this expansion :-)

I love this game and would love to see an expansion, particularly for five players.

Scott
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Juan García
Mexico
Monterrey
Nuevo Leon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
gil orey wrote:

1 new mission card

Hi Gil, thanks for the response! I know I will definitevly love an expansion! Merge all 8 locations and put 6 cubes per player with 4 players would be awesome!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J. Mowery
United States
Spring Hill
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is suuuuuuch a great and unique game! I would love to see an expansion as well. If there is a part of this game that is the most obvious for an expansion, it's definitely the location tiles. I kinda felt like there should have been more than 8 in the base game. Only including 2 more in an expansion seems like a missed opportunity. I'd love to see more!

Cheers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gil Orey
Portugal
Cascais
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
Only including 2 more in an expansion seems like a missed opportunity. I'd love to see more!

I promise I will discuss that with the other author and my partners meeple

It's not only a question of having new ideas (we have lots of them), but the price range of an expansion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gil Orey
Portugal
Cascais
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
Merge all 8 locations and put 6 cubes per player with 4 players would be awesome!

Epic spie fight? Thank you for the suggestion:-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.